shape
carat
color
clarity

Newbie buying diamond in Toronto! help! urgent !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamond heart

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

I been looking for Diamonds for almost a month now and to be very honest got frustrated and confused

I looked in Peoples,Mappins,Finegold jewellers(mississauga),birks and also a diamond wholeseller at the HNR building right across the eaton centre, Toronto.

Finaly I also called Martin at USA cert diamond. I believe in first seeing few diamond and then buying. I do''nt know how it works with USACERT(Martin).
Please give an unbiased opinion about USA CERT or any other place to buy a good stone but in Toronto or GTA.

Thanks in advance

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2009 1:46:58 PM
Author:diamond heart
Hello everyone,

I been looking for Diamonds for almost a month now and to be very honest got frustrated and confused

I looked in Peoples,Mappins,Finegold jewellers(mississauga),birks and also a diamond wholeseller at the HNR building right across the eaton centre, Toronto.

Finaly I also called Martin at USA cert diamond. I believe in first seeing few diamond and then buying. I do''nt know how it works with USACERT(Martin).
Please give an unbiased opinion about USA CERT or any other place to buy a good stone but in Toronto or GTA.

Thanks in advance
USA Certed have a good rep here to the best of my knowledge, I am not well up on other Canadian vendors but hopefully some of the others will have some suggestions for you.

diamond heart

Rough_Rock
Hi Thanks for immed reply ..But do you know there procedure.. I mean is it like buying form Bluenile or would I be able to check the diamond first. Also what about payment options?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results