shape
carat
color
clarity

NewBee Needs Help Finding Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pstryer

Rough_Rock
My soon to be wife and I found the following Jeff Cooper setting and band in a local store and talked the salesman down to the folllowing amounts.

Ring - R3061-D - Price Given $1800
Band - R3091 - Price Given $1200

the setting is for a ROUND - 1.5ct Diamond - It has 4 small round diamonds ring two on each side. And the band has diamonds all the way around.

Few Questions

1. Is this a good price?
2. Can someone point me to a place that has this ring on-line that might be a better price. I can not find this ring model even on the Jeff Cooper site, but they had it in the store and could order us the right size if we we wanted it.
3. Can someone point me to a place that has a better price, if this price is not good.

Thanks so much for your help, I have learned alot from this forum in the past two days, much more to learn

Cheers
Paul

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
HI Paul, and welcome to Pricescope. I don''t know about your specific setting but I have heard lots of good things about the following jewelers who carry a wide variety of settings: Pearlman''s Jewelers, Good Old Gold, Engagement Rings Direct and James Allen. From what I have learned, they all have good customer service so you can either browse online or call them. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results