shape
carat
color
clarity

new

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

automaton

Rough_Rock
I''m new to the boards hi but i wanted to share with you that i got a ring though i havn''t given it to my gf yet. it''s a 3.2ct, and they said vvs2 and E color it''s very nice i hope she likes it.

i was going to get what they called an eternity band? but it looked kind of gaudy with the diamond for some reason are they all like that? well just wanted to share thanks!

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
LOL, love your avatar! That is one heck of a ring, I would love to see a picture of it. It''s hard to imagine a wedding band that would fit with a 3.2 carat ring without looking too blingy. Fortunately for you, your fiance can pick it out herself, and I''m sure she''ll have fun looking.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS. Can we see a pic of it??
1.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to PS!!
35.gif

With a 3.2ct E/VVS2, I''m pretty sure your GF would love it! We would love to see some pics of this mega bling.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I will appologize in advance but I so have to do this.................[welcome to PS by the way]

worthless3.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!
You will soon learn we are ALL ABOUT the pictures here!
The ring sounds beautiful. All the experts on here will be able to help you if you need help with choosing a band, etc.
In the meantime...let''s see those pics!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
We need pics!!! Please
1.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Is that your photo ID? oh yeah and
emcry.gif
GIVE US SOME PICTURES FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!!!!!
emcry.gif
emotion-5.gif

Oh by the way, welcome
35.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2006 12:57:57 PM
Author:Automaton
I''m new to the boards hi but i wanted to share with you that i got a ring though i havn''t given it to my gf yet. it''s a 3.2ct, and they said vvs2 and E color it''s very nice i hope she likes it.

i was going to get what they called an eternity band? but it looked kind of gaudy with the diamond for some reason are they all like that? well just wanted to share thanks!
Automaton
35.gif
welcome to PS
23.gif
is this a RB solitaire ? give us some "specs" and post some pictures of this $80k ring.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
There''s no such thing as too much bling....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
where's the pics?
20.gif
i hope this is not another phantom ring.
7.gif
from a eternity band to an 3.20ct E VVS2.
23.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2006 12:38:02 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
where''s are pics?
20.gif
i hope this is not another phantom ring.
7.gif
from a eternity band to an 3.20ct E VVS2.
23.gif
Like you DF, I hope it''s not another non=existent ring too. It''s always so exciting to see the biggies, even if they are out of my league. It''s nice to oogle
23.gif
, drool
3.gif
and dream on.

automaton

Rough_Rock
HI ALL I''M SORRY THAT THERE''S NO PICTURES YET I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD

YOU ALL SEEM LIKE VERY NICE PEOPLE IT''S NICE TO KNOW YOU I''M VERY GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE

ChooChoo

Brilliant_Rock
The easiest way to show a picture is to upload it to some kind of photosharing website, then copy the URL, and paste it into the box that pops up when you hit the little icon of the mountain (it says "Insert Image" when you mouse over it).

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
there are a few 3c stones with eternity (diamonds all the way around the band) settings around here...some say there is never too much bling!!
2.gif

pictures of this monster stone!

automaton

Rough_Rock
the eternity was too much for me

"This is nonsense. You''re useless and I''m bored."

i like this pretentious text that is under your message,is there some way for me to set one as well?

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Go into your personal section. Click on Edit my Profile. Scroll down to signature. it''s right under Interests. Type in the box what you want to say. Enjoy.

shay

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Automaton, you appear to already have setup a signature in your profile, since under every one of your posts over the last few days, it says 'blang blang'. So unless you are typing that in each time, then it would seem you already know how to set a signature. Have fun...

automaton

Rough_Rock
no i was actually typing it out everytime

thanks though, I''ve set it now

"I''''ll try being nicer, if you try being smarter."

I hope you didnt set this on my account

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results