shape
carat
color
clarity

New Year''s Resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

deliciouspear

Rough_Rock
Thanks! FAR was the hardest to study for, by far. Becker review course helped a ton.

Good luck keeping your resolution!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
no particular order:

1- declutter & organize our home
2- be more patient
3- workout/eat healthy to tone up and MAINTAIN. (not loving the fluctuation! ick)
4- keep in better touch with friends and family
5- enjoy life
6- put quality time into us and our marriage (DH & I)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t make them, cuz then if I don''t do them, I feel like a failure.

However, I''d like to:

Quit smoking

Find a job I loved, where I was appreciated and treated like a human being (quitting smoking''s looking easier)

Declutter my house

Spend more time with my aging mother, whom I''ve never had a great relationship with, and I''m her primary caretaker

That''s probably enough....

iluvchoc

Rough_Rock
Study for my licensing exam
Cut down on eating junk food!
Exercise more
Spend less money on things that I WANT rather than NEED

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2007 11:33:01 PM
Author: Rascal49

Date: 1/2/2007 6:21:30 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I need to go back to getting physical therapy for my neck. I have had neck surgery, but still have 3 herniated disks. I have degenerative disk disease, from years of horseback riding, gymnastics ( fell on my head too much
20.gif
) and playing competitive tennis. So as much as I hate it, I need to get back to it. My range of motion needs to improve. Backing my car out of a parking space is agony for me. So I hope I can get some relief from PT. Having another surgery is not an option, disks are too close to my spinal cord.
It''s amazing what type of back problems one gets from horseback riding! I have back pain and a stabbing pain in my neck/shoulder that my doctor cannot diagnose nor does he seem too concerned about
20.gif
. LOL, but that won''t stop me from riding
9.gif
I can only imagine the issues that await me further down the road...

Ditto
8.gif
Even just sitting on a horse is excruciatingly painful for me now.

Anyway, my resolution is to try to stop worrying about everything so much
40.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I usually make long lists...this time I didn''t...I just have two:

1) Treat my body like a temple!...continue to only eat high quality -organic- foods, exercise at least 5 times/week, drink more water and quit smoking!. Seems like a lot in one, but it''s really just one. I have one body, I''m taking care of it.

2) Make time and effort to call the elderly in my family just to say hello. I''m away from home and have three grandmas (I consider my great-aunt my grandma also). I want to start calling them at least once a month!.

Great resolutions everyone!!!!!!

M~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results