shape
carat
color
clarity

new wband with sapphire ec ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Sooo exciting. A small package arrived yesterday. My ring! Yes, its wrong to wear her before the wedding, but a trial run was necessary. Thanks everyone who helped me to pick this. Selkie I hope you are doing well and this makes you smile. Its sparkly but I don''t think it can be hurt that easily.

wbandz1.jpg

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
very classic set!!
30.gif
im seriously falling more and more in love with sapphires!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
more hand sun shots. I have no flowers other than some vday roses in the back hall that are NOT doing well.

wbandz2.jpg

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
side view

wbandz3.jpg

aeroo

Rough_Rock
Wow, that definately adds some bling! Goes great with the sapphire. Congrats!!! It''s fun to receive those packages in the mail
3.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Emilina! Sapphires are fun, I am thinking perhaps a better cut, more blue one in the future...but for now, the sparkly diamonds help to lighten it up.

specs, .8 total bead set platinum full eternity
30.gif

wbandz4.jpg

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Aeroo, I love your vintage band! So delicate and timeless.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty set!!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
9.gif

I LOVE it with your sapphire! I really like bead set eternity bands. Enjoy! How''s the planning going?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, the two rings look perfect together!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I love your new band! And I love your sapphire ering!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks great!!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!
1.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is very pretty and I really like it with your sapphire ER!!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both rings! The new beadset band is really pretty!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thank you sooooo much! Especially coming from such connoisseurs, your kind words mean so much.
Today was such a horrid day at work, (well, not as bad as Elliot Spitzer''s), it is great to come home to friendly words.

Selkie, plans are going well, its all beginning to sink in that we are really doing this super permanent thing! hugs!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that looks incredible together! I love that it isn''t too matchy - very unique!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just gorgeous...love your set!!!

PrettyBlues

Shiny_Rock
Love your set!! I have been wondering how another ring looks stacked with a 3 stone ring, so thanks for posting it. I was worried about the gap between the two, but I can see from your pics it looks really good
9.gif

BlueJeans

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty wedding band- your sapphire ering is just beautiful!
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. You''ve got a gorgeous set of rings there.

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
Swimmer, your rings look great together! I am looking at similar wedding bands for my emerald cut e-ring, and your post convinced me I''m going in the right direction. Do you mind me asking where you purchsed your band?

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for your kind words! Blues, I was totally worried about the gap, but its fun to play with the bands as they slide some. So Cal, my band is by a family member who is a jeweler...hard to shop around when you are related...she is a B&M in NY with no website. Not super helpful to you, but I showed her this and these then she told me that engraving would not "go"...so no engraving. I had such a hard time deciding what to do that my FI sent me outside to hang out on the sidewalk while he told her to make it an eternity band. I was nauseous just thinking about how much that cost in platinum. These websites I linked to have recently raised their prices. There are thinner bands on the first one''s website that are also gorgeous.

Glad to have helped and so thrilled that ladies with such awesome taste like my rings, I am sooo very thrilled to be marrying my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results