shape
carat
color
clarity

New watch to bracelet conversion to be

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I wasn't even looking for another conversion since I thought this one scratched that itch.

But when I saw this one I had to have it. It has 3.1 carats of single cut and OEC diamonds and 23 grams of platinum. The watch inner workings had been removed. The previous owner wore it with 2 carats of loose sapphire melee. I don't currently have a stone to have set within it, so am wearing it like she did with the melee moving about. Will be fun to search for a gem worthy to join the party that is this beauty!

Attachments

• 20210110_142105.jpg
    20210110_142105.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20210110_142054.jpg
    20210110_142054.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210110_142122.jpg
    20210110_142122.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 16

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wasn't even looking for another conversion since I thought this one scratched that itch.

But when I saw this one I had to have it. It has 3.1 carats of single cut and OEC diamonds and 23 grams of platinum. The watch inner workings had been removed. The previous owner wore it with 2 carats of loose sapphire melee. I don't currently have a stone to have set within it, so am wearing it like she did with the melee moving about. Will be fun to search for a gem worthy to join the party that is this beauty!

In the vein of the Queen's Vladimir tiara we could refer to this beautiful braclete in the current setting (without) the gemstone as widowed

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
In the vein of the Queen's Vladimir tiara we could refer to this beautiful braclete in the current setting (without) the gemstone as widowed

I love that. I had to look up what you were referring to.

So yes, she is widowed. But not destined to be forever:lol:

MsShnooks

Shiny_Rock
I didn’t even know anyone removed the watch from a watch just to wear the bracelet! I’d love it with a ball gown.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning. Wear it in good health and blingy joy. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful piece!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
It’s just gorgeous! Can’t wait to see what you do with it down the road!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t even know anyone removed the watch from a watch just to wear the bracelet! I’d love it with a ball gown.

Oh yes, always looking to repurpose / revamp jewellery that has become ”out dated” or broken.
my other favourite is turning brooches into bracelets or necklaces.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock

So elegant!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results