shape
carat
color
clarity

New tsavorites up at Precision Gems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Gene just posted two new tsavorites -- a 0.88 ct asscher and a 2.33 ct oval. Would someone please buy these so I do not succumb to temptation? I think the asscher is a pretty good price and the oval''s color is beautiful.

PG_newtsavs.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
18.gif
3.gif
those are gorgeous! It won''t be me I fear because he''s got something else I want more.

-A

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous.

And a buying experience with Gene is always wonderful, you cannot go wrong with him.

Hmmmmm. Reworking my holiday budget!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are gorgeous.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
There was another tsavorite that never made it to the page of gems which are available for sale. I wonder who bought that beauty
33.gif
Perhaps someone will be posting pics as soon as they can get some decent shots
2.gif
...smacks camera...

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That oval is so gorgeous, an I bet it looks even better in person!!

Sigh, I''m getting so impatient for my Barry tsav to come back to me in ring form!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I really want a tsavorite some day, but even the square step cut (is that a carre cut?) is out of my price range.

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Arcadian Care to share which of Gene''s stones you are eyeing? I really like the red zircon, but it is way too huge for me and also like one of his rubies a lot...
Stoniegirl -- I try to squeeze as many gemmy gifts as possible into my holiday budget -- good luck with the rework
9.gif

Marcyc -- I agree
1.gif

risingsun Looking forward to your pictures. Smack that camera a few more times!!
MTG Have you posted how you are having Sally set your stone?
jstar Good catch -- I misnamed the square cut as an asscher. I don''t think it is a carre cut, those are simpler if I recall correctly. Maybe it is just a square EC?

DH is taking me out for some sangria to distract me from ogling the tsavorites. He thought it was really funny that I posted them in hope that someone else would buy them....

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/10/2009 8:12:08 PM
Author: tsavvy
Arcadian Care to share which of Gene''s stones you are eyeing? I really like the red zircon, but it is way too huge for me and also like one of his rubies a lot...
Stoniegirl -- I try to squeeze as many gemmy gifts as possible into my holiday budget -- good luck with the rework
9.gif

Marcyc -- I agree
1.gif

risingsun Looking forward to your pictures. Smack that camera a few more times!!
jstar Good catch -- I misnamed the square cut as an asscher. I don''t think it is a carre cut, those are simpler if I recall correctly. Maybe it is just a square EC?

DH is taking me out for some sangria to distract me from ogling the tsavorites. He thought it was really funny that I posted them in hope that someone else would buy them....

Its not cut yet, but for now its just a discussion of what will be available when he does. I also love the red zircon but I won''t buy the heated ones. Were it unheated it would have been bought!
31.gif

And I think risingsun ain''t telling us something
11.gif

-A

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey tsavvy, I''m setting my tsav in Sally''s lotus setting, north-south orientation. 18k yellow gold head/lotus with a silver body. I can''t wait to get it back!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/10/2009 8:25:07 PM
Author: Arcadian

Date: 10/10/2009 8:12:08 PM
Author: tsavvy
9.gif

Marcyc -- I agree
1.gif

Its not cut yet, but for now its just a discussion of what will be available when he does. I also love the red zircon but I won''t buy the heated ones. Were it unheated it would have been bought!
31.gif

And I think risingsun ain''t telling us something
11.gif

-A
Oh, I think I gave you a big hint
17.gif
Gene said that taking good pics of green stones was not easy...and he''s right!! I hope to have something to post tomorrow
2.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I think one of them wants to come home with me.
2.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/10/2009 8:00:32 PM
Author: jstarfireb
Lovely! I really want a tsavorite some day, but even the square step cut (is that a carre cut?) is out of my price range.
I would call it a square step cut.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Gene is definitely cranking out some verrrrry tempting tsavs these days... too bad I already have something up my sleeve
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 7:56:48 PM
Author: icekid
Gene is definitely cranking out some verrrrry tempting tsavs these days... too bad I already have something up my sleeve
2.gif
So...what is up your sleeve these days
31.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The cut on the square tsavorite appears different from a Carre cut. Like Lady D, it’s safe to call it a square step cut stone. I like the slight blue undertone in the larger oval. So....did anyone bite either of the two?
26.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/11/2009 11:37:35 PM
Author: risingsun
Date: 10/11/2009 7:56:48 PM

2.gif
So...what is up your sleeve these days
31.gif

hehe, you''ll have to wait....
11.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/12/2009 11:26:11 AM
hehe, you''ll have to wait....
11.gif

Awwwww...but but but

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please O Please tell me a PSer bought that 2+ ct Tsav! It''s listed as sold, and I wanna see more pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results