shape
carat
color
clarity

New to this jewelry and diamond thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rnmiller

Rough_Rock
I''m recently engaged and have received a family ring that is set in yellow gold. My fiance knew that I wanted a platinum setting but wanted to present the ring to me in its original form. So now we will be having the ring reset in platinum. I am wondering where I should begin and what I can expect the cost to be? It is a small three-stone setting...total carat weight is 0.82, all round diamonds, center one being 0.3 carats. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the engagement!

Try looking at the Vendors page on this website. Also try BlueNile.Com and cajdiamond.com. Atleast that's a start. Happy hunting. And don't forget that ever so important wedding band.
Nan

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hm... maybe have one made?

There is a special thread on spurces for settings on the "FAQ" thread (WWW), with a wealth of addresses to browse and get style and cost ideas - most better than the ususal "build-your-own" standardized web affair. Usually, as you decide on a style, posters would comment on the choice and how-where-by whom it could be accomplished. This might sound involved, but all I am trying to describe is a couple of hours (maybe) browsing nice rings and a PS thread reporting the initial conclusion. If you like talking jewelry, this should be fun (and addictive for some
2.gif
).

Welcome to PS, btw
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results