shape
carat
color
clarity

new to the

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dalman

Rough_Rock
I am looking for some guidance and direction to reputable online jewellers. I am trying to avoid the lure of eBay and the multitude of issues there. My town does not have jewelry store and the nearest one is an hour a way so I am somewhat limited for options other than the great big universe of the internet..which brought me to this sight where I have been lurking and enjoying the site for a bit, now I have registered and hoping to share in the huge knowledge base that is here!
cheers,
(it is an eternity/anniversary band that I am looking for..)

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Dalman!
i was looking for an eternity band also, and my best advice to you is to dig through the archives on PS for eternity threads.

first things first, what''s the ring size, and how many carats total weight are you looking for? then, of course, there''s white gold, yellow gold, platinum. will this band be worn with an e-ring, or will it be a stand-alone piece? there might be some scratching of the prongs depending on the height and overall design of the eternity band setting, so that''s something to keep in mind.

more info and photos of particular styles that you''re interested in would help! i.e., shared prong, channel, bezel, bar, round or squarish stones, etc....

dalman

Rough_Rock
I have the basics down...(what I am sure of)
white gold, round cut, channel set, stand alone,(my wife has my grandmother''s engagement ring that she loves almost too much to wear daily) and medium width, 1.5+ caratish total weight, in approx a size 7.

What I am NOT sure of is the clarity. I know I would like to stay in the F-H colour range, but would need guidance as to clarity, as I am leaning more toward the VS 1 range, although there are several rings I have seen in the SI range that look great too!

I have been looking through the lst of vendors linked through this forum....
P

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results