shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the forum..I''m in HEAVEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kisscircus

Rough_Rock
I was doing a search on the internet for ANY educational sites about colored gemstone collecting for someone who has NO clue (me) and I stumbled upon this site. All of you are a dream come true!!
I have a very few pieces of colored gemstone jewelry and didn''t realize that some people actually bought stones as an investment/hobby until my husband mistakenly put on a JTV gemstone show a couple of months ago-now he can''t be stopped!
Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you know that you are all so nice and have such beautiful pieces! I hope if I ever have a question about certain stones that I will be able to get the help I was looking for from someone here. I''m sorry for putting this post here, but I couldn''t find (actually didn''t look long enough for)an intro thread and this area has been where I''m spending most of my time since I found your site!
I wish that I had seriously discovered colored gemstones BEFORE I turned 49! So much to add to my "wish list"!!
So glad to meet everyone and look forward to learning from people who aren''t trying to make a sale!

Laurie in MA (kisscircus)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Laurie, welcome to PS!! Everyone is very nice here and the experts are always happy to answer questions [even the not so experts
11.gif
]. But you must know that you can''t mention having some colored gemstones without showing us pictures!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Laurie, and welcome! Many of us have liked jewelry in the past but really did not understand much about quality until coming on these forums. It is a wonderful place to learn and get help and advice! It has become my hobby, too! And I am a year or so older than you! I actually started on the diamond forum trying to find a new diamond for our anniversary, and I ended up with a stone so much nicer than I would have ever found locally. You can really find out who the trusted vendors are on this forum, and that is a huge plus.

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
Hi Laurie!

I am new to the wild world of colored gems and new to PS as well. Welcome. This is an amazing place. Just beware, your obsession will become even worse with all these like-minded, very knowledgeable people around.

9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to PS! This forum has a wealth of experts and admirers of colored stones...you''re in the right place!!
35.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Hi and Welcome!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Hi Welcome! We get crazy sometimes but you may learn to love it here!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results