shape
carat
color
clarity

New to me treasures!! Belais ring and victorian earrings.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone. My Fi and I are moving from the East coast to the West coast so we had one last hurrah in the excellent antique markets in my home state of Pennsylvania. It was a great day and I will be sad not to antiquing again for a long time but I got some neat treasures and I thought I would share them with all of you.

I got a Belais marked ring. The center stone may be synthetic but I'm not sure if it is an amethyst I will be very happy but it looks too good to be true (ya know?). The cut of the center stone was the first thing that attracted me to the ring it was unique and almost modernist cutting I saw the ring was marked but didn't really know who the Belais Brothers were until I got it home and checked it out. I feel lucky I found it. It has some condition issues like the one side of the prongs were replaced but I think it lovely non- the - less. Hope you all like it.

The next uber fabulous treasure are the earrings!!!!! OMC diamonds, little tiny ones, and the stamens of the flowers rotate. The gold is bloomed! They are marked with a star on the back but I don't know what that means. They were also converted to post earrings but I love them and the price was right on both pieces.

Thanks for looking... All comments welcome I am super excited about both :appl:

flower earrings OMC2.jpg

flower earrings OMC.jpg

belias ring 1.jpg

belias 2.jpg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Re: New to me treasures!! Belais ring and victorian earring

one more sorry about the huge pics.

belias 3.jpg

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations on your finds! :appl:

That stone in the ring is a very unique cut! It is really pretty, synthetic or not...a neat twist for a gem stone!

Enjoy your new baubles!

decodoll

Rough_Rock

They are both lovely but I absolutely ADORE those earrings... so pretty! Great finds Treenbean!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous- I love both pieces but my favorites is the earrings!! they are stunning!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

The earrings are just darling! Congrats on two great finds!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks everyone. I think the general consensus is that the earring are awesome. I have to agree! I think they are really pretty. Thanks for your nice comments.
:appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my gosh, Treenbean, these are fabulous! I love purple and flowers so I think these are amazing :love: Thank you for sharing!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

Awesome finds! Those earrings are so sweet.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results