shape
carat
color
clarity

New to me AVC band with Cartier

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My new to me AVC band! I remember when this band was made and even commented on the thread some years ago. I remember when Rosebloom listed it last year. I randomly reached out to her a week ago to see if it was still available and sure enough it was. I was just in time within a couple of weeks of her sending it to Grace for consignment. Lucky me!

AVC Five Stone Band 1.43ctw Ks it's currently a 7.25 which fits on my middle finger. My ring is a 5.75 so it will need to be sized down to at least a 6 to rock it there.

Here we go!

_4932.jpeg

_4933.jpeg

_4934.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Random macros any darkness is reflection from the phone and clip;-)

_4935.jpeg

_4936.jpeg

_4937.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Inside

_4938.jpeg

_4939.jpeg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is effortless perfection. Some fire shots!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1469385029|4058846 said:
This is effortless perfection. Some fire shots!

Thank you Niel! Oh I got fire let's play! What color do you want? White, yellow, green, blue? How about some purple! Teal!

_4940.jpeg

_4941.jpeg

_4942.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes! Purple... Ahhh these August Vintage beauties!

_4943.jpeg

_4944.jpeg

_4945.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap!!! Stunning diamonds & the fire is amazing!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful with the Cartier rings!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love! :love:

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gooorgeous!!!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks lovely on you! Love the sparkle of an AVC! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. Love the combination!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone!!! I am truly loving this band. The AVCs are really beautiful in person. I keep trying to capture it in photos but when you see it in person your so much more in :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

My two dilemmas are do I size it for my ring finger which was my original plan. I think I would love it there but seeing how perfectly the ring is made makes me hesitate. That and it is a perfect size for my middle finger. I think I could have had a diamond or two more for this finger coverage though. I know it would be edge to edge on my ring finger which I like that idea more. Just want it perfectly sized if I do. Not sure who should do that for me.

And second... This ring has made me want a larger one. So debating on selling my current ACA solitare ( I was almost going to turn into a three stone just a few days ago) for an AVC or even an AVR. I had no idea I was going to love the performance of these tiny stones this much. My current solitare is a .797 and I don't wear it much anymore. So my worry is that I would probably only be able to purchase about the same size. Then what...don't wear it? Lol. Oye Pricescope. I think I've been wanting more coverage which this band actually does in a really lovely sweet way.

I could
just hold on to the ACA for a while
sell and hold on to an AVC for a while
put the ACA in a pendant
make a three stone later with ACA or AVC/ AVR
sell and find a smaller pair of ACAs for studs which has peaked my interest
or sell and put the money back into the bling fund.

_4967.jpeg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! Stunning! :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think seeing that light play on the AVCs would be awesome! Congrats on snagging this beauty! I would somehow trade in the ACA for something else like an AVC or an actual antique cushion.

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Boy I would love to see your ring in person!! It looks so beautiful in your pictures and I bet I would stare at each and every one of those facets in the AVCs all day long!! :love:

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
That is so beautiful! Congrats on your new band.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it SO much and can't believe I didn't grab that one myself!!! :love: :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you friends!

LLJsmom. That vary well might be the plan. These little ones are so amazing.

Tweeter that's exactly what I have been doing all day long. When I should have been watching the sunset I was doing this instead...

_4968.jpeg

_4969.jpeg

_4970.jpeg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

Love your skinny Cartier Trinity too.

Re the ACA, I'd just sit on it for a while. If you still feel the same in a few months, then perhaps upgrade it to a larger one? Unless you think you'd wear a pendant or a 3-stone ring. I'd make sure whichever you choose, that you'd wear it enough to justify putting more money into it.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1469418703|4059000 said:
I love it SO much and can't believe I didn't grab that one myself!!! :love: :appl:

It sat on loupe troop for a year!!! This ring is a game changer for me for sure! I wouldn't even know if I had passed it up. As you know they look so much more amazing in person. And I almost did and last minute said "Wait I want it"!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1469419090|4059003 said:
Beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

Love your skinny Cartier Trinity too.

Re the ACA, I'd just sit on it for a while. If you still feel the same in a few months, then perhaps upgrade it to a larger one? Unless you think you'd wear a pendant or a 3-stone ring. I'd make sure whichever you choose, that you'd wear it enough to justify putting more money into it.

Thank you Phoenix! Actually I bought that skinny after I saw your photos! I already owned the 2.9 Trinity but I just had to have the delicate one too. :love: My dh thanks you lol.

I've kind of been sitting on the ACA for over a year. It's rarely had any play time out. It's been benched. I always opted for my gold bands instead. Just not sure what to do. It is a beautiful diamond. The pendant would be the least expensive option.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was likely in ongoing projects at that time. Too many opportunities, too little cash! lol!

I read back to your ACA dilemma. I am not sure if they'd let you trade it in for a pair of smaller stones or not, but I think that would be a nice idea. I still like ACAs for studs because they show up so well, and I have the AVR e-ring. I do think an AVR/AVC would look better with the AVC band if you ever wanted to wear an e-ring with it. But I think it is fine as a stand alone band or with the Cartier bands or another kind of band. The AVC/AVR selection is limited at the moment, so a lot would depend on whether they have something you want. Diamond prices are kind of low right now, so you could take a hit selling the ACA, depending on when you bought it. I do think it would make a great pendant!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
One of my favorite rings on here, just beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: Personality with presence and old world charm and elegance. Enjoy!

As for your dilemma it's a good one to have. I think an AVR/AVC or actual old cut diamond would be a gorgeous addition and a perfect complement to your new AVC band. :love: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I have been thinking lately that I would love to have a avc five stone ring. Yours is gorgeous! Congratulations!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldnt get any work done staring at that all day! Those AVCs are just too cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results