shape
carat
color
clarity

New Tiffany Lucida eRing and Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Ack! I can''t do my ring any justice with the pictures. And in the full hand shot can you see the difference in the diamond color in the band and the solitaire. The solitaire is H, the band diamonds are Gs.

I have been trying to capture the arrows (not sure if they are are called arrows) as they shoot out from the center of the solitaire. But it''s not working.

Anyhoo, just a rant!

:)
Tracy

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 12:45:41 PM
Author: tracys126
Ack! I can't do my ring any justice with the pictures. And in the full hand shot can you see the difference in the diamond color in the band and the solitaire. The solitaire is H, the band diamonds are Gs.

I have been trying to capture the arrows (not sure if they are are called arrows) as they shoot out from the center of the solitaire. But it's not working.

Anyhoo, just a rant!

:)
Tracy
Um, NOOOOO, you can't see the color difference.
21.gif

This is reminding me of when my friend bought her wedding dress, and while it was on order and she was waiting for it to come in, she kept having nightmares that the satin was "too shiny"!
9.gif

ETA: Tracy, what you may be seeing is that the smaller diamonds in the band appear brighter. I notice this with the pave diamonds on my ering. They are white and sparkle more than the center stone, but I think that's just because they're smaller?!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
you really wouldnt notice a difference Tracey-they look amazing together

Chi

Shiny_Rock
*sigh* simply gorgeous Tracy...congratualtions...
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I love your rings. They look gorgeous together. Congratulations.
35.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Tracy, wow, what a stunning set you got there! Enjoy it and congratulations!

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I appreciate your sweet comments. I''m just getting used to wearing a ring all of the time. Phew! It''s taken me a few weeks.

RedRaider

Rough_Rock
Can you tell us what the total carat weight of the band is? Also, about how wide is it?

It''s lovely. A classic. Enjoy it.

~RedRaider

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
your set looks terrific together very sparklie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results