shape
carat
color
clarity

New Three-Stone Emerald Cut Ring is Here!

SeattleiteGirl

Rough_Rock
A 9-month project is finally complete and I’m so excited to share my new ring with you all! My journey to getting this ring was rather long, but just sticking to the highlights: I started with a 1.7ct G VS1 solitaire, pretty diamond but didn’t love the size or setting so I decided to sell it and look for a larger stone to be set with tapered baguettes (three stone rings are my weakness). Bought a promising 3.03ct E VS2 and had it set in a three stone setting… the stone was a complete dud. I returned that ring and spent a good amount of time waiting for the right one to come along…and I found it (with the help of Alina at ID Jewelry)!

Like many proud owners, I have to preface by saying that photos don’t do this diamond justice! It’s absolutely stunning and throws such amazing fire that I didn’t know was possible!

I was nervous giving up the color and size that I had with the 3.03ct but this new diamond flashes beautifully, has the same face-up size and I can’t detect any warmth in any lighting - a win-win-win in my mind!

The center is a 2.79ct H VS1 (9.94x6.62x4.34) and the tapered baguettes are G in color and approximately .23ct (5x3x2) each.
IMG_2180.jpeg
IMG_2185.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2173.jpeg
IMG_2191.jpeg

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful proportions! Looks great on your finger ❤️

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Step cuts are so mesmerizing.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A 9-month project is finally complete and I’m so excited to share my new ring with you all! My journey to getting this ring was rather long, but just sticking to the highlights: I started with a 1.7ct G VS1 solitaire, pretty diamond but didn’t love the size or setting so I decided to sell it and look for a larger stone to be set with tapered baguettes (three stone rings are my weakness). Bought a promising 3.03ct E VS2 and had it set in a three stone setting… the stone was a complete dud. I returned that ring and spent a good amount of time waiting for the right one to come along…and I found it (with the help of Alina at ID Jewelry)!

Like many proud owners, I have to preface by saying that photos don’t do this diamond justice! It’s absolutely stunning and throws such amazing fire that I didn’t know was possible!

I was nervous giving up the color and size that I had with the 3.03ct but this new diamond flashes beautifully, has the same face-up size and I can’t detect any warmth in any lighting - a win-win-win in my mind!

The center is a 2.79ct H VS1 (9.94x6.62x4.34) and the tapered baguettes are G in color and approximately .23ct (5x3x2) each.
IMG_2180.jpeg
IMG_2185.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg
IMG_2173.jpeg
IMG_2191.jpeg
Your research and trial and error has paid off! Sheer perfection on your beautiful hand!! :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turned out beautifully, it looks so elegant.

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Emerald cuts are oh so elegant. This ring turned out beautiful! Enjoy!!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I’m waiting for my 3 stone EC in a month or so.

SeattleiteGirl

Rough_Rock
Sublime. IDJ did such good work!
Thanks! I love that adjective!
It's a beauty!!
Thank you!!
Just gorgeously perfect
Thank you ❤️
Turned out beautifully, it looks so elegant.
Thank you! I love the elegant simplicity too.
Very stately and elegant. Like how you went with slightly wider baguettes.
Thanks! I really liked the proportions with a 1.5 ratio center!
Emerald cuts are oh so elegant. This ring turned out beautiful! Enjoy!!
Thank you! You know I will
Absolutely stunning! I’m waiting for my 3 stone EC in a month or so.
I’m so excited for you!! Remind me of the specs?
Showstopper!
Thank you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results