carat
color
clarity

New stones!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
I've been a naughty girl! :Up_to_something:

left top - apatite 7.5mm
middle top - chrome tourm (can't remember dimensions)
right top - chrome tourm pair (4mm ea)
bottom left - amethyst 7mm pair and I can't remember the stats on the larger one
bottom middle - pink tourm 6.5mm iirc
bottom left - pink/rubellite tourm pair (4mm ea)

I think I'm done for a while! I really want to set the apatite in a RHR with the pink pair but I'm afraid. Is apatite too soft for rings?

group.jpg

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
oh I love the color~ do you have anything in mind what you want to do with them? :love:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! :)) I think I'm going to make an earring and either RHR or pendant set out of the ammy's. The apatite and pair of rubellites for a 3 stone ring, the trillion I'd love to set with a pretty little pear Santa Maria aqua, and elongated cushion rubellite in a pendant. I have no idea what I'll do w/the chrome pair or the pink tourmaline. I have a few of those right now, so drawn to pink! :oops:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely stones! I have the same weird attraction to pink gemstones, even though I am not a pink kind of girl for anything else.

I wouldn't set apatite in a ring, as it is rather fragile (4.5 to 5 hardness and brittle).

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Lady. I was afraid of that. :(( I suppose it's a good thing that I can't afford to set anything else for a while anyhow! :tongue:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very lovely! :appl:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Those stones are beautiful...look forward to seeing them set!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty stones. I can't wait to see what you do with them. Of course you can admire them just the way they are too. :wavey:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the apatite. The color is TDF.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ditto on the apatite, yummmmy. As are the others. The chrome round pair might look good w/the apatite too, in a pendant.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! :) Hmm I wonder what design would work for the chrome pair w/the apatite. I wish I could wear it on my finger though so I could just stare at it all day! :lol:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection you have!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results