shape
carat
color
clarity

New stones at Precision cut!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!! I love the Tsavorite

zzz859.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I''s beautiful and an easy to use shape. Not a bad price either.
Chrono, have you already seen this one? I know you were looking for something around this size. Maybe it doesn''t have the blue you''re after?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t that pretty??!!?? That green really appeals to me. I don''t see much blue in it either. But it looks like its a ''shinner''!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I bet it's super sparkly and would make a great ring. It's kind of an apple green but more intense.
Are you after a tsavorite? I know you have a very nice collection but can't remember if I saw one in your pics.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh beautiful! I love the cut and color!!!
30.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Drooling...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I have a couple of very, intsy bitsy, chips of tsavorite. I do want one, but unfortunately, not at this time due to no ones fault but me...my gem budget is mighty lowwwww....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I like about Gene is that although he''s one of the most expert faceters around, he doesn''t charge a huge premium for his cutting. That tsavorite would be at least $1500/ct somewhere else. Someone should scoop up the tsavorite and the rubellite, great prices on those for the color.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It''s true TL. Imagine if there was a middle man.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I love the zircon and the green tourmaline and the rhodolite garnet as well.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! That''s stunning!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the silvery blue tourmaline :) Although what shape is it? Round? I feel like it''d be hard to find a setting for.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Mmm garnet...dang it, must not want!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:33:27 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
I like the silvery blue tourmaline :) Although what shape is it? Round? I feel like it''d be hard to find a setting for.
It''s very cool. It looks like it''s a round triangle. It''d have to be custom I bet...

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like the minty tourmaline, it is so pretty.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAH! If I hadn''t just bought my sapphire I would have bought that tsav. Love the color. Does it have a little yellow in it? I don''t care, but I am curious.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - I wish I could scoop it up
30.gif
9.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s well cut as always. I do see some yellow in it, but it''s probably due to the light tone. For those who want a better tsavorite, Gene has another one he hasn''t posted. A wee bit smaller but better and richer colour. No blue undertone though, which is what I''m after.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Both the rubellite and the silvery tourmaline have been sold. Two wonderful stones.

I wonder if they will show up on PS - someone please speak up as I want to see handshots!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
that tsav...... WANT! NEED! LUST!
36.gif
it''s gorgeous... emailed it to hubby
2.gif
He is being very indulgent of me at the moment, because my birthday is next week and I am working 100 hours this week. hmm
11.gif

that said, I see some yellow in it too... but it certainly doesn''t deter me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results