shape
carat
color
clarity

New Spinels

Blink

Rough_Rock
I grabbed both of these today - they should be arriving relatively soon and I'll add more pictures! Both are from MasterCutGems - I'm so excited! I was previously looking for a green sapphire, and these are obviously quite different, but I love the color on both of them and they were such great deals - I had to :lol:

They're both spinel, the silver-pinkish one is a 3.05 carat and the blue is 1.24! I'm really interest to see both of them in person - I'm thinking rose gold and a halo for the first to try and bring out a bit more of the pink hue in it but have no idea how I want to set the blue one. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

_5056.jpeg

_5057.jpeg

_5058.jpeg

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Blink,
I just posted a blue spinel ring I had made in the "fabulous rings under 1250" thread...it was a very similar color to the blue spinel you purchased. In case you are thinking of ways to set it, there's an example! It has a 18k yellow gold bezel setting with a matte silver band. I actually really liked how the silver grey of the band worked with the slightly grey blue of the spinel - very nice complement. Then the gold added a layer of elegance and richness. Almost looks like an old fashioned (dark) sapphire.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results