shape
carat
color
clarity

New Spess Garnet

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock
My new stone arrived yesterday and of course it's very overcast today. I did what I could to get some decent pics, including some festive shots. :bigsmile: I included my other stone to compare. I'm feeling "meh" about the stone but didn't have too high of expectations with the price I paid. I'm waiting to see what it does when the sun comes out to make a decision about setting it, my original or keep looking. I'm still loving the clarity of the first stone and the bursts of color I get when I have it in different lighting. Here are the pics! I hope you don't mind that I took a bunch! :rolleyes:

img_3557.jpg

img_3558.jpg

img_3559.jpg

img_3560.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool! So you're planning to keep it, no matter what?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooooooooo, what do you think of the garnet?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which one is the new one?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1386103625|3566899 said:
Which one is the new one?
The oval.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love them both.

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock
Chrono- until I get it in some better lighting, I won't have a real opinion. I like the color of it but the inclusions are holding me up. I'm so used to gravitating towards stones that are sparkly and this is just so different.
Freke- I think I'll keep it. I didn't pay much for it and it would be a waste to send it back and pay the shipping. I hope it's a sunny day tomorrow and get out and see what happens when I put it in the sun.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results