shape
carat
color
clarity

New sparkly moissanite upgrade!

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I haven’t posted on here in forever, but thought it’d be a nice place to show off my new sparkler.
7 mm F-G hearts and arrows moissanite for Tianyu in an A. Jaffe Center of My Universe two tone setting. The halo is rose gold, the rest is white gold. So low profile, easy to wear, and not to be conceded, but pretty darn stunning if I do say so myself.
It’s a 13 year wedding anniversary upgrade- I love it, and going with moissanite, I still have plenty of money left over for other fun things.

CAC0BEF3-4F27-4896-9104-AAE0B733D2EA.jpeg 74CE2894-3B5F-432C-BBFE-3DC79E224350.jpeg 69FD2409-3E51-49B6-AA8D-37E6B24886AF.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely!:love:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's GORGEOUS!!! I love the contrast between the white gold and rose gold! Absolutely beautiful! :love:

And congrats on your 13th anniversary! Our 13th is coming up in July and I'm upgrading with a moissy too! :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yanno I was just thinking...since my name is Missy I should definitely have a moissy don't you think?
:lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist.
I have to say these moissies/moissys? what the heck is plural for moissy?:lol:
OK let's start again. I have to say these moissanites are beautiful. I must see one IRL.

It is so bright and beautiful on you! More pics pretty please @anangel

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
It's GORGEOUS!!! I love the contrast between the white gold and rose gold! Absolutely beautiful! :love:

And congrats on your 13th anniversary! Our 13th is coming up in July and I'm upgrading with a moissy too! :bigsmile:
Ours isn’t until August, but when you find the right ring :love:
What shape/size are you considering?

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Yanno I was just thinking...since my name is Missy I should definitely have a moissy don't you think?
:lol:

Sorry I couldn't resist.
I have to say these moissies/moissys? what the heck is plural for moissy?:lol:
OK let's start again. I have to say these moissanites are beautiful. I must see one IRL.

It is so bright and beautiful on you! More pics pretty please @anangel
Missy Moissy has a nice ring to it It’s worth ordering one just to play with. Tianyu on Alibaba has some lovely stones for almost nothing!
I’ll have to snap a few more pictures soon.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ours isn’t until August, but when you find the right ring :love:
What shape/size are you considering?

It’s a 4 carat elongated August Vintage Cushion (about 9x10mm) and it should be done very soon! :mrgreen:

It’s kind of a combination anniversary/40th birthday upgrade. Makes turning 40 a little easier to deal with! :lol:

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
It’s a 4 carat elongated August Vintage Cushion (about 9x10mm) and it should be done very soon! :mrgreen:

It’s kind of a combination anniversary/40th birthday upgrade. Makes turning 40 a little easier to deal with! :lol:
I love moissanite a in the vintage cuts! They throw amazing rainbows ♥️♥️

Q

Queenie60

Very beautiful!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@anangel Your new ring is so beautiful! I especially love the rose gold, the bright stone and low profile. Gorgeous on you. Happy birthday and happy anniversary!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful, congratulations to your anniversary.
I have also a Tianyu OEC! I love it, want to to set it as a pendant.
I’m eyeing also an antique pear, or 2 for earrings!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring @anangel. Happy upcoming anniversary! :kiss2:
I'd love to see more pics. From the profile petty please. I love, love love, the rose gold halo with white gold shank...so freaking gorgeous! :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
699C648E-C16F-4FEC-925C-B3AF98C43AA2.jpeg 535E3C6B-8889-4D0D-A850-0A28BC9159FA.jpeg CBAF6C16-D906-46EC-8496-ABBCFE5AEB84.jpeg
Here are a few more shots. The last one shows just how low it sits for having a 7 mm stone.

Thank you. That's a beauty from every angle. :kiss2:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
Not only is that moissy beautiful, but I'm crazy about your two tone setting.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2D507F6D-F488-4DA6-A72B-B5F756CDDFAF.jpeg Here’s my door stop Moissanite ring. It’s in the “natural” yellowish green. I bought it from India a few years ago. I just put it (all by myself!) in a silver ring mount.
I think it’s 25 carats! Just a bit of fun!
The newer versions ie Amora Gem are very white and very “diamond like” but I actually prefer it in the more natural colour.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2D507F6D-F488-4DA6-A72B-B5F756CDDFAF.jpeg Here’s my door stop Moissanite ring. It’s in the “natural” yellowish green. I bought it from India a few years ago. I just put it (all by myself!) in a silver ring mount.
The newer versions ie Amora Gem are very white and very “diamond like” but I actually prefer it in the more natural colour.

Now that is a honker! Do your arm muscles feel tired after wearing that baby? :lol:

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I never realized that was the color moissanite started as. Neat, and that rock is HUGE!!!

steviedsgirl

Rough_Rock

This is awesome!! And the natural color is dang cool!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results