shape
carat
color
clarity

New SP Eternity band should be here Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve tried on about 50 different eternity bands, and finding a nice little dainty one that goes with my ring in Platinum at a local jewelry store is next to impossible! Of course, they kept trying to convince me that 18K would be just fine with PT and it wouldn''t wear and the color would be "close enough"! I''m starting to think most jewelry store employees started out as used car salesmen!

The only one I found that looked nice was at T & Co. and I''m not willing to shell out all that extra $$ for the name! I also contacted a vendor about custom, but they lost me in the shuffle...not once, but twice, so I gave up trying to chase them down!
2.gif

So, I ordered the 1.7mm .60 tcw shared prong today from Signed Pieces, and it should be here on Thursday! I''m so excited and I just hope that it actually looks good with my ring! I almost ordered the 1.6mm .53 tcw, but I would have had to wait for 3 weeks! It has to be really thin, because the bigger ones just don''t look right with my ring...which makes me a little sad that I''m so limited to the amount of bling I can wear on that finger!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn, that sounds lovely. Would you happen to have a pic of it since I am looking for something similar?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds fabulous...I guess there was a run on the 1.6 mm eternity bands?! I don''t think there will be too much of a visible difference with the 1.7 mm band...can''t wait to see it!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting, can''t wait to see it!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it sounds like it will work perfectly. I think 1.7 will be very dainty and look fab. with your e-ring. can''t wait to see pics..

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
It sounds perfect Tawn. I look forward to seeing the hand pics!
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2006 4:29:19 PM
Author:tawn
I''m starting to think most jewelry store employees started out as used car salesmen!
Lol at that!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

There''s been times I wondered the same thing too.

Can''t wait to see hand shots of your new ring!

I''ve been looking at the signed pieces site recently too, and nearly bought something, but I sent an enquiry addressed to David and he never got back to me, and I got distracted by other sparklies, so I never did chase it up. Now the dollar is stronger again, and the temptation is gone
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a pic of band from the signed pieces website.

signedpieces39399.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see this beauty! Tiny, thin eternity bands are one of my fave looks!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I won a $1000 on a lottery scratch ticket...and what a better way to spend it than on something sparkly!
31.gif
My husband told me I could get it months ago, but I''ve just felt too guilty spending the money on something frivalous and have been putting it off until there was a special occasion to get it!

I''m going to home to Canada on vacation soon as well, so I''ll have something yummy to show off to all my female relatives!

Crossing my fingers that it "works" with my ring!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Tawn, if it doesn''t work out, you can send it up north to me! I can''t wait to see pics!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2006 12:49:56 AM
Author: Jelly
Tawn, if it doesn''t work out, you can send it up north to me! I can''t wait to see pics!
I do have a few spare platinum bands...actually 3 extras. An antique engraved one, a plain one, and one that has 7 teeny little diamonds and a knife edge band!

The one with the little band may be going to Ebay...and you can buy it cheap and it can head north!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Only one more sleep!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
How many hrs and minutes left? I''m disapointed mine didn''t come in today. Maybe tomorow.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn, you are so lucky to win a grand! I''ve never won anything worth winning in my life! My husband is the one who''s lucky, winning tickets to concerts off of the radio station, stuff like that. I can''t wait to see your ring. I am debating whether to get that size--the 2 pointers or go for the 3 or 4 pointers. Please post lots of pics when you get it and if it''s comfortable to wear.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:25:39 PM
Author: justjulia
How many hrs and minutes left? I''m disapointed mine didn''t come in today. Maybe tomorow.
I just got the tracking information for mine, and I have *approximately* 24 hours, and 4 minutes until it''s scheduled to arrrive!
16.gif

Yours will come tomorrow too...since it didn''t get here to day! But, ya just never know, those delivery drivers work late!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
i can''t wait to see it Tawn.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay one more sleep!!!
36.gif
Tawn get that camera ready!!!!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 7:30:26 PM
Author: tawn

I just got the tracking information for mine, and I have *approximately* 24 hours, and 4 minutes until it''s scheduled to arrrive!
16.gif

Yours will come tomorrow too...since it didn''t get here to day! But, ya just never know, those delivery drivers work late!!
How odd that it won''t be there til tonite Tawn?? Did it go Ground or something?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Bummer, I was hoping to see pictures first thing today!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2006 3:10:28 PM
Author: Mara

Date: 6/7/2006 7:30:26 PM
Author: tawn

16.gif

How odd that it won''t be there til tonite Tawn?? Did it go Ground or something?
2nd day Fedex! They generally to through our neighborhood in the late afternoon and the estimated delivery was 4:30pm!

BUT....we ran out and, of course, they tried to deliver it!! So, I have to go downtown after 6:15pm tonight and pick it up!!

Argggghhhhh....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate that - I''ve waited at home for something all day - ran out for 5 minutes and of course, miss them.
20.gif
They secretly know when we''re going to do that.
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Looking forward to seeing your new band Tawn (and yours too Julia). Hope you are able to pick it up this evening.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
post pics when you get it!
(durn it!)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Tawn, you''re killing me. I have been checking this thread all day to read a lot of people wondering where that darn band is. LOL Lots of comments, no pics. (insert jaws music here) PS sharks are circling.
2.gif

shay

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this won't be quite as popular as Tawn's style, but I did order an engraved, milgrain, channel set eternity band (.90 cts.) from SP, too! It will be here Friday! I just have to decide on my new diamond and setting within 30 days to see if they will work together!!! (I plan on having more than one band in order to have some variety anyway! So I may get a shared prong band as well if I can find one that won't scratch my e-ring)

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry everyone!! I''m so bad, but we had to drive way into San Diego, and then went out to dinner and to a movie!
7.gif

I was worried about it being dainty enough...well, it''s pretty teeny and dainty but actually matches the halo more than anything I''ve tried on! But, I was shocked at how "little" it is! It looked so large on my computer screen...like bangle size!
2.gif

I''ve hardly even had a chance to check it out! So, off I go to clean my big ring and then attempt at taking some pics...which will encompass cursing my 4-yr old camera, the lack of daylight, and my complete lack of micro-photo skills!

Anyone with skills is welcome to come on over to my house!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I suck with a camera...but here are the best of my 11pm shots! My husband thinks I am INSANE!
31.gif

newet.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite frog from a friend...since my dog is in Maine!

froggydia.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I have a new photo editing thing, and they''re looking better on my huge screen...and bad when I shrink them down! Obviously, I need to read the manual, which is always a last resort!

newetw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results