shape
carat
color
clarity

New Silver Blue Spinel on its way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Pricescope is a slippery slope, and once you have your diamond you move on to the next project...

For me, that was finding a silvery blue spinel, which I think I have found! I have purchased it from gemcal.com, and it is on its way from Thailand for me to review.

I don''t have much info, since they pulled it off of the website before I could copy it all down, but can tell you that it is a 3.87 carat cushion cut silvery blue spinel. I''ll post the only photo I have right now.

I don''t have a plan...don''t have a design...don''t know if it will be a ring or a pendant (my first thought right now)....all I knew was that I loooooved this color and had to have it!

185531-1.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful. LOVE that color. Please keep us posted, as what you wlil do with the stone.

Linda

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Linda! It was really just a ploy to be able to post on the cool people''s colored stone thread....
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha ha ha. You are tooooo funny. Well you should know, MY stone is the Padparadscha Sapphire.
30.gif
9.gif

Linda

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh that is GORGEOUS!!! I want one!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Can''t wait to see this puppy!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
love that color!
30.gif
can''t wait to see what you think of it!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, looks great. I love that silvery blue color too. How exciting!!!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have a plan...don''t have a design...don''t know if it will be a ring or a pendant (my first thought right now)....all I knew was that I loooooved this color and had to have it!

You will come up with something, have faith. I love spinel and that color too.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, guys! It will be here friday, and I''ll take pictures. Here are my two latest "Oooh I like that!" ideas for what to do, but who knows. These were iolite pieces on the Tiffany website...

I think it will be easier to imagine what to do with it when I can hold it, see it, and doublestick tape it to my neck or finger
9.gif

spinring09809.jpg

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
And this was the similar pendant...

spinpendant09090.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH I like both of those. It will be hard to decide.
9.gif

Linda

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw this thread. I like the pendant.

Did you get the stone? Was it good?

Edited to add: I'm so SORRY this stone didn't work out for you.
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results