shape
carat
color
clarity

New shared prong e-ring need OPINIONS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Danziez

Rough_Rock
Hi all!

Thanks for all your great responses. Its my 3rd day with the ring so I still am giving it some time and figuring out what I think. If I were to re-set the ring more like the white flash one, do you think that the center stone will stand out more?

Keep those opinions coming! Thanks all!!!

: )

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd take a look at the Memoire rings which are extremely well made. You'll see that the height of the stones on th band are the same all the way around. That way, the ring fits perfectly next to a matching wedding band. I am afraid the way this one is made will make it not look right with a matching band.

Here is a memoire...but keep in mind that the stone is really large on this particular example:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-memoire-engagement-ring.86628/

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is a lot of metal, but I also think that the super-giant pictures on the computer screen exaggerate it quite a bit!

I like it, it''s unique, beautiful from the top. I''d wear one band on each side for lots of bling!

Congrats!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like that the stones go up to the centre stone. I don''t like how much metal that has created from a side view. I''m glad that you''re giving it a few days. I do think that blown up photos make it look much different than it probably does in real life.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I love the ring, but the profile does have a lot of metal. Somewhat chunky looking (which is odd, because just looking at the ring, it looks so delicate). Maybe a wedding band will hide a bit of it, or you can see if a jeweler can do anything to help?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the view from the top, but would prefer the profile if it were all one height and didn''t rise up to the center stone - best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results