shape
carat
color
clarity

New Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone... I wanted some opinions of a new setting that I have picked out. I am going from a thin band with diamonds to a very thick plain band. I am ready for a change and my hubby said go for it. I sometimes feel that my center stone gets lost in my setting and with the plain thick one, I think it will pop more. I am going to post both and I would love to get some thoughts and opinions. Thanks everyone!!!

First pic is the old setting. Second is new. My stone is a 1.20 radiant and my wedding band is a channel setting with .77 carats.....right now I wear 2 wedding bands. One on each side of my ering and I think my main stone gets lost....

old setting.jpg

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Shana Jean,

I really like the old setting. That being said, the new setting is very clean and pretty and will show off the stone very well! Can''t wait for the pictures of the stone set in the new setting!

acegirlbda

Rough_Rock
I really like the old setting too...I feel like your diamond will be more lost in the new one but maybe I am wrong...

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
The new one is nice and may focus more attention on the diamond....not sure though.
I personally LOVE the old one! It''s gorgeous!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Dissenting opinion here. While I think your old setting is lovely I really like the sleek cathedral style of the new one you posted! I believe it will make your diamond stand out more.

Jean

Shiny_Rock
Hi guys.. thanks for the comments. I appreciate them. I know the old setting is beautiful but it is very thin and dainty, which I find that I have two wear 2 wedding bands to achieve the thickness that suits my finger. I am 5''8, pretty slender but almost 4 months preggo with my first and I want something more substantial for a while, mostly during my pregnancy and for a while after.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results