shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW SETTING! NEW CAMERA! NEW JEWELS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just exquisite and I also love your watch and other jewelry! Great setting, great camera pics, and great jewels!!!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Don''t forget all those great shots with Christmas lights! You are going to have so much fun taking pictures. Have fun!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I..am..in..love..with..your..ring!!!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock

GAILRMV- I will take some more pics of the earrings tonight. They were actually a gift from my mother, who had them re-set for me. They were bought many moons ago from my father!

JFO-I am also as glad as you about the camera! YAY! I cannot thank you enough for loving my ring in both settings. That means a lot to me. I love the traps, too! I will take some close pics of the studs and the Longines watch in its super fancy box. It is really nice!

StoneHunter-We celebrated Christmas early with my grandmother who lives far away, so that is how I got the gifts early. I have a feeling I may have a few more after Santa comes

2.gif
Thanks so much for the comments! I love that pic of the ring too!

KCOURSOLLE- Thank you for “loving” the pics of my ring. That means so much to me, I cannot thank you enough! The bezel pendants can be worn apart or together, which I LOVE!

DANI-Thank’s for your comment! I love my ring too, but I also drool over yours often!!!! I saw your comment in my other thread, I plan on wearing a plain platinum band with my e-ring.

ELLEN-I agree, the shots are pretty good considering I have yet to figure out the camera!

DiamondFan-The camera is pretty small, fits in my tiny purse. That is why I got it. Yours is much better, but I wanted one I could take out easily. I looked at yours, which is WAY WAY nice, but it was bit much for me

15.gif
The watch does look like the Baum Mercier Hampton. I bought the BM Hampton for my husband-to-be (with help from my parents)…I wanted the Longines because of the Audrey Hepburn ads…sad, I know! I hope to show my ring in person soon!

DEE JAY-Thanks for the comments….It means so much, especially since you know a huge amount about diamonds

36.gif
I also like the multiple bezel pendants, I hope you get one too!!!

DiamondSeeker2006- Of all the comments, yours made my heart feel warm and fuzzy! I am so glad you like my asscher, despite being an “I”. I really don’t notice the color much and my husband-to-be sacrificed on color to keep a decent clarity (VS1) and a larger stone (which was important, he thought, for an asscher/square emerald cut). The side traps do add a bit more to the stone, and make the ring stand out a bit…I just love them.

JustJulia-I will get some shots with the lights…I TOTALLY FORGOT! THANK YOU!

BLINGDIVA-Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. I am in love with my ring too and I feel so happy that someone who knows diamonds like you, loves it too!

Madam Bijoux- Thanks for the comment… I will be posting more pics of my small collection tonight. I have to say, taking pictures is so much fun now that my camera works!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pics of that scrumptious asscher!!!!

And I too seriously love that multi bezel pendant.
3.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my, I love your camera too. Anything that lets us get a really good look at your fabulicious collection. (especially that asscher ring YOWZA)
9.gif

shay

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring. Thanks for getting a new camera.
1.gif
Glad to know an "I" is acceptable in an Asscher.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
UCLAbelle...I posted on the wrong one. But I just love how you can really see those traps. Your ring is so gorgeous. Very nice!
30.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
GREAT photos!!! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! Could you please take a side/profile shot of your ring? Enjoy!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I took some more pics of the ring and one shot of my watch...then will come photos of the earrings...

DanisRingFav4PS (2).jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Another

RingDanisRing.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
A profile for my PS friends who requested it :)

Rings2662.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
One of my favs...

RIng262626 (4).jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
WhatMeWorry-I really believe that color depends on the person and what the want in the end...In some pics the "I" does show more, but in almost every day light, it is just perfect. My husband-to-be knew that for me, I wanted decent color and clarity with a nice size rock :)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Here is the watch again...it in its HUGE Longines watch box!

Rings26 (3).jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/22/2006 10:07:10 PM
Author: UCLABelle
One of my favs...
That''s the money shot, love it!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my favs...
Yup! You are getting good with your camera! Nice stone too.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh-Thanks, I agree, a good shot! It shows the whole stone, the only thing about it I don''t like is that it shows a bit more warmth of the diamond, which is not really how it looks in "real" life
3.gif
but otherwise, it is the perfect shot!!!!

StoneHunter-THanks, I am getting better at pic taking. I have yet to figure out the whole thing, as it is small, with many buttons....
19.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love all the sparkles w/your new camera!!!!! Beautiful

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!! Just love the new pics!!!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
SkippyGirl-Thanks...For an asscher, I think it does seem to sparkle!

Dani-Thanks again!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my favs...

WOW -- Love that pic! Your ring is SO gorgeous!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/21/2006 11:07:45 PM
I love the platinum in this pic...
Not to freak you out and It could just be a shadow or the angle, but from the pic it looks like there may be a crack in your band from sizing or somehting.. Hoping it''s just a shadow

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Sistagrl2004- Hehe, thanks for being concerned, but the three dots are the jewelers mark and the appearance of the line is actually a shadow. That would be awful if it were a crack!

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 3:09:19 PM
Sistagrl2004- Hehe, thanks for being concerned, but the three dots are the jewelers mark and the appearance of the line is actually a shadow. That would be awful if it were a crack!
Yeah because that ring is BLINGTASTIC and needs to be worn and enjoyed.. I also like the watch!

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
UCLABelle:

Your ring is stunning! It is lovely on your hand! I hope to see it in person if/when I travel east hopefully in January!! I told both Kaleigh and Diamondfan that I might swing eastbound next month but I am still not sure (work related). In the meantime, enjoy your bling and wear it in the best of health!
emsmile.gif

pb

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Pearberry- I just saw your comment. Thank you! It would be great to get together and I promise (so long as I don''t have class) to make it!!! It would be so fun to see everyone. I feel that I need to take advantage of living close to Kaleigh and Diamondfan...as I am dying to see their bling and adding you to the mix would be like a cherry on an already big fat yummy cheesecake. I would love to see some of your jewels too....

Okay, did I just compare Kaleigh and Diamondfan to a big fat yummy cheesecake?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
sounds yummy to me...

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
trap side stones with an asscher is one of my all time favorite looks. Your ring is really, really beautiful.

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
UCLABelle:

I very much look forward to meeting you, kaleigh, and diamondfan in person. Trust me, I am a novice in the jewelry collection business (fi won''t be too happy to know as he thinks my e-ring will hold me up for the rest of my life). I am definitely interested in seeing your stunning pieces in person. Your ering is gorgeous! I originally wanted an asscher cut for my e-ring, but I decided to go with the round because I thought eventually I could always get a fancy shape as a RHR. Also, I recall your thread on the Tiffany earrings--they look very nice on you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results