shape
carat
color
clarity

new setting for cushion cut tanzanite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there all you photo shop people! Could someone show me what a 3.5 carat cushion cut tanzanite would look like in one of the Ritani halo/micro pave settings as a RHR? I have a current setting that is just okay and want to make it look more important. It is a very pretty deep blue/purple color. Thanks so much!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There should be some examples on thenaturalsapphirecompany.com...
38.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
sapphires from the website ana mentioned

sapphalo.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks! I did take it to my jeweler today...he loved the stone (it has exceptional deep color) and the shape lends itself wonderfully to the halo with micro pave...it will make a great rhr since tanzanite is fragile and is not good for everyday...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that''s true...the halo of diamonds around the tanz should protect it nicely as long as you don''t go thwacking your hand around (it happens to the best of us...). Be sure to post pictures when it''s done!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love a deep dark blue/purple tanzanite and would think the halo would give the stone extra protection. Please post pics once it's finished!!!!!!!!
10.gif

ETA: And a cushion, you had me at hello!!!!!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results