shape
carat
color
clarity

New Setting- Diamond Reset with Maytal Hannah

Smaac

Rough_Rock
Just want to share my new Maytal Hannah setting for my original round, brilliant diamond. I found Maytal here on Pricescope. I've had my diamond for 20 years and I lost a stone in my original setting. I thought about replacing the stone that I lost, but I really wanted something different for a setting. I love my diamond so knew I was keeping that, but really loved the halo settings and this was the opportunity to reset it. I looked everywhere locally but didn't see the quality I wanted and really wanted hand-forged. I found Pricescope, did lots of reading and decided to work with Maytal. I’m glad I did!

Maytal is very kind, patient and responsive. We had a phone call and numerous emails. She was always quick to respond and very thorough. She was very patient with me as it was very hard for me to picture exactly what details I wanted from across the miles, without trying her rings on. I couldn't decide and even ended up changing the design completely of the ring. She was super understanding and said it was no problem and was willing to go back and forth with me. Had I been local to her in CA, I know I would have been able to easily select, but she understood and willingly took extra time to work with me remotely.

When I received the box, I tore it open with such anticipation. I opened it up and it took my breath away- I was honestly blown away. Her work is exquisite and all of the proportions are just perfect which was so important to me. Had I been able to visit her in person, I would have seen this and not have had to go back and forth so much because now I understand, after seeing her work in person, she really "gets it" and any design would have been beautiful from her! The halo is seamless, the diamonds are set super close together so there's no metal showing which was was very important to me. The ring honestly looks better in person than I even thought it would. These pictures are a lovely representation, but honestly don't do the ring justice.... It's just even that more beautiful in person. Maytal nailed it and it's just perfect in every way. Every little proportion of it shows she has a keen eye for this style and work. The ring feels delicate yet secure and sturdy. It's beautiful and comfortable. I am very pleased with Maytal and the result of the ring and would do it again. I love having something hand-made for me and can tell the attention to detail.

Attachments

• IMG_4284.jpeg
    IMG_4284.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4291.jpeg
    IMG_4291.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4302.jpeg
    IMG_4302.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4147.jpeg
    IMG_4147.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 29

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Really so beautiful!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous! I think we’re gonna need some hand shots. :mrgreen:

Did you get to keep the hand drawn pic too?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s perfect. So beautiful! I agree we need hand shots!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is lovely! Another vote for hand shots!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! And in addition to hand shots, what size is your center diamond just for perspective?

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Hand shots are needed!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely. Congratulations!! Hope that you will post hand shots for us to ogle.

And yes, we need the specs of your stone and your finger size. :)

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
wow! very impressive!! hand shots please!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Will you post a before and after shot? Old setting to new.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! She does beautiful work! I love her hand-drawn artwork too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That flows beautifully.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your new ring, it looks beautiful. I'd love to see what it looked like before, and a hand shot please! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results