shape
carat
color
clarity

New setting and New five stone band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterflyblue

Shiny_Rock
I had set my diamond into a bezel setting last year, but I didn''t really care for the look. So, I once again reset my diamond. This time into a solitaire with two surprise diamonds.

My hubby and I are having our 5th Anniversary and he bought me a five stone band to go with my new ring!

PS3_opt.jpg

Another picture!

PS_1_opt.jpg

One more..

PS4_opt.jpg

Last one

ps5_opt.jpg

Wow! That''s a gorgeous set, and it looks great you! Congratulations on your anniversary.
36.gif

Gorgeous set!!! Happy Anniversary!!
36.gif

Thank you very much!

Very pretty!

Your set is lovely!! I especially like the proportion of the stones in your 5-stone vs. the solitaire. Would you mind sharing the carat weights? :)

Thats very pretty set. Happy Anniversary!!!!
36.gif

gorgeous

Very pretty! And that five stone band looks so very comfortable.

If you have any pics of the bezel setting, do you mind sharing them? Or why you didn''t love that style after getting it? I considered a bezel last year, so I am just nosey about the road not taken
28.gif

Lovely set!!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary -lovely rings
36.gif

I really like that set! Congrats!

Beautiful set, happy anniversary!

They look beautiful together, and I LOVE the surprise diamonds!!

Thank you so much! The band is really comfortable I actually considered the prong style band but the bar set just looked so much better and it sparkles like mad.

My diamond on my e-ring is .60 and the band is little under a half H color VS2 diamonds.

I have posted pics of my former bezel on the under one carat thread I guess if my diamond was much larger I may gave liked it more but it just seemed to take away from it too much.

very pretty! congrats on the 5 yrs!

Beautiful set.

Happy fifth anniversary! Your new rings are very pretty together. Welcome to the five stone club!

I love your new set! Congrats!
36.gif

Thank you very much! I love the five stone club! Next, is the upgrade diamond club!!
2.gif

Happy anniversary
1.gif
what a great way to celebrate
10.gif

Thank you.. I thought so too!!
3.gif

ButterflyBlue,

Your set is gorgeous! I love you surprise diamonds. Such a cool idea!!!

Happy Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP