shape
carat
color
clarity

New Sapphire Eternity Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sera

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it! I can''t say enough how much I love sapphires and diamonds together... such a stunning combo! It looks great with your set.

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
Your wedding set is stunning and the new band is the icing on the cake.
2.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love it stacked with your wedding band!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! The blue is so vivid.
18.gif

How wide is the band?

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/7/2008 9:36:48 PM
Author: isis~goddess
oh my lord, i think im salivating!!! i love it so much, and your wedding set is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!

Thank you so much! The wedding set is still new, too. It was a 10th anniversary upgrade this past December.
31.gif

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/7/2008 10:35:00 PM
Author: Kay
I love your ring! The blue is so vivid.
18.gif

How wide is the band?

I''m still waiting for the sun to come out, so that I can see the blue in the sunshine. The band is right at 4mm wide, so it''s a *very* nice size. So substantial!

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
There are some better shots of my wedding set here

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-10th-anniversary-upgrade.77252/

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/7/2008 10:55:25 PM
Author: librarychickie

Date: 3/7/2008 9:36:48 PM
Author: isis~goddess
oh my lord, i think im salivating!!! i love it so much, and your wedding set is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!

Thank you so much! The wedding set is still new, too. It was a 10th anniversary upgrade this past December.
31.gif
oh yea, i remember that one. well, i dont think my original reaction was good enough, please excuse me, let me try again: "holy cow, it''s just mouth watering beautiful!!!" there. i feel better now. i really love the J color on that cut too, something sizzels about that color on an emerald cut. NICE JOB GIRL!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hey Hey Hey Librarychickie...I just love the blue...congrats to you!!!
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH I LOVE the color of those sapphires, they really POP. Just gorgeous with your rings. Looks beautiful on your hand.

By the way, is that a Lhasa Apso I see in the backgroud????? If it is, we have one too.

Linda

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/7/2008 11:10:18 PM
Author: Linda W
OH I LOVE the color of those sapphires, they really POP. Just gorgeous with your rings. Looks beautiful on your hand.

By the way, is that a Lhasa Apso I see in the backgroud????? If it is, we have one too.

Linda

LOL! Yes, that''s my crazy Lhasa in the background. Somehow, she *always* makes it into every single picture we take! She''s a handful!

crazylhasa.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. She almost looks like our Mazie. They are a handful aren''t they? Mazie keeps us laughing every day.

Linda

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun fun fun!!! Can we see any other combo''s with your ER? One band on each side and/or flip the order with both bands under the ER? THANKS!!!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
I love your set! Very beautiful and the sapphire band is awesome!
4.gif
3.gif

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Per requests, here are some various combinations. Please excuse the sausage fingers. It''s 80 degrees, and I swell up when it''s 70 or above!
39.gif

First up is the sapphire band paired with a 3 mm white gold band. I really like this look for a simple, paired down day. Great with casual attire!

2bands1.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
here it is with the white gold band and my diamond eternity band. quite squashed today, but last night, i wore this combo quite easily.

3bands1.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
last one for now. I can't think of any other combos, can y'all? This one isn't that comfortable, b/c the bands don't stack up close to the ER; therefore, it takes up more space, making it difficult to close my fingers.

ontheoutside2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results