shape
carat
color
clarity

New Rose Gold Stacker for Wedding Set!

patient1

Shiny_Rock
SO excited to share that I'm finally a part of the "stacker" club. :) I've been eyeing a rose gold twisted rope ring for a while now and finally have one in my position! My hubby and I sail so he loves the nautical association with rope / line. Can't decide if I like wearing it as a stack with my original wedding band or solo... I'm leaning toward using it solely with my ER. DH has no prob with it and I'm loving the mixed metal look and the thinner band!

Would love to hear what you think! Forgive the chipping nail polish and the office lighting photography -- couldn't wait to share! :bigsmile:

The details:
My ER: 1.04 carat round solitaire in a 18K white gold, knife edge band with platinum prongs from Whiteflash
(Diamond specs: http://www.whiteflash.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut-loose-diamond-283305.htm)
My original WB: 2.5 mm palladium low dome Wedding Ring Hotline
My new band: 14K 1.5mm rose gold twisted ring from BlueNile

Patient1NewSet.JPG

Patient1NewBand.JPG

Patient1OriginalSet.JPG

Patient1StackerSet.JPG

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neat symbolism! I love it sandwiched between your WB and Ering! Looks great :bigsmile:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I have a very similar one and I love it! It looks great with your wedding set -I love rose gold :appl: :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks awesome! Love the twisted rose gold! What a great combo!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! It looks great with your set!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This has been on my list for a while - it looks great with your ering!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you mean "in my possession". It's one of those noodgy days in my head I'm afraid! Lovely band! :appl:

ETA: Also love your nail polish. Think it looks *best* to me w/just the e-ring. But would be hard to resist stacking all & blinging it out.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're in no position to take a position on her possession! (tee hee.......................)

Love it with the wedding band and er altogether!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty and it does make a great stacker! It's the perfect shade of rose gold too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results