shape
carat
color
clarity

NEW ritani pear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

therese

Rough_Rock
hi everyone!
i''m so excited to actually be posting! i''ve been lurking around this site for the past few weeks to nurse my separation sadness from my engagement ring. i got engaged 12-23-08 in hawaii(total SHOCK!) he gave me a .5ct pear in a temporary solitaire setting so that i could pick out exactly what i wanted. i decided on the ritani endless love halo and put in the order... 6 weeks later- presto here she is!!! i have no pictures of the old setting and these pictures are pretty terrible, but i felt like i NEEDED to share my joy with you all who know the feeling!!! thanks!

more pictures to come!

thereseRING01.jpg

another

thereseRING02.jpg

26.gif

thereseRING3.jpg

please excuse my crazy gross fingers- i whacked my hand into a wall(classy right!) hence the bruisey middle finger... yuck!

Wow what a sweet and romantic proposal; love the pear!!!
30.gif
Congrats

Congratulations! That is just gorgeous!!!
30.gif
Love the pear in that halo - it looks so elegant!

Congratulations on your engagement! Your pear is beautiful and I love the halo setting.
36.gif

Congratulations!!! Its beautiful!

Oh my goodness, I love your ring! I have a .62 pear and would love this for mine! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

Lovely!!!! So pretty!

Oh, its beautiful! I sooo love pears and here is another beautiful example why! Congrats on the engagement!!!

it looks amazing on your hand!!
30.gif

congratulations!!
36.gif

it''s fabulous therese - very elegant and perfect proportions for your hand.

love it!

It''s absolutely beautiful, therese! So elegant and classy-and perfect on your hand!

oh, it''s beautiful!!!
I LOVE the bezel halo look, and this looks awesome on you!

Congratulations on your engagement :)
1.gif

HI:

Oh so lovely!

cheers--Sharon

Oohhh...that''s really pretty! I LOVE the look of a pear with a halo!

I LOVE it! So gorgeous!

lovely! enjoy it
31.gif

Very pretty--congrats!

Very pretty! Pears are so feminine. Congratulations!

It''s lovely! Congrats!

I love pears! What a wonderful proposal! Thank you for sharing your story and photos!

Beautiful! Congratulations!
36.gif

Beautiful ring - congratulations on your engagement!!

It''s gorgeous - congrats!

Congratulations!!! Your ring is beautiful, the ritani halo is one of my favorites so I can see why you chose it! This ring has great proportions on you as well!

Very beautiful and delicate!

Congrats! beautiful!

Congrats! You picked the perfect setting!
Gorgeousness!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP