shape
carat
color
clarity

New ring project need help selecting WF ACAs...

miimac7

Shiny_Rock
Hello to all you lovely pricescopers!! Faith needs a friend next door so I'm starting a new ring project with whiteflash. I could really you some help selecting stones. I am having a custom flower ring made for my right hand. 7 diamonds (1 center surrounded by 6), plat setting, and the profile will be similar to the profile of the WF butterflies three stone ring. In the really early stages of the project so I do not have cad drawings yet. My thought here is if I get tired of the flower I can easily re-set the stones to a band. Now on to the beauties...

I've been looking at 7 diamonds all day and I'm getting lost in the weeds...

Here is the link for the 6 surrounding stones (all complied on a comparison):

thoughts on if the SI1 are going to perform as well next to the VS1/VS2s? These are the stones they have in stock at the moment that will fit the dimensions needed. Should I wait for all them to be VS1/VS2? Anything I'm missing? Do the inclusions on the 0.501 bother you?

Here is the link for the center stone ( all compiled on a comparison):

I am really drawn to the 0.535 and 0.542 but can't decide because they are so close. Any preference between these two?

Thanks all for the help!!!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not educated enough to assist
you with the diamond section
-
But a cluster ring with the profile of a butterflies setting?
Very interesting! :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, maybe I'm not sure what you are linking. But how many stones are supposed to be in the first link (of comparisons), and how many in the 2nd link?

miimac7

Shiny_Rock
There should be 6 stones in the first link and 3 stones in the second. The link will bring you to a page that puts all the diamond specs side by side and then you can click on a specific diamond to view the video, cert, etc.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be impressive!

The SI1s will be fine next to the VS stones. In this size you wont be able to see anything in the stones except sparkle.
(I have a .46 SI1 super ideal...nothing but brightness and sparkle).

Having a hard time picking out just one for the center stone. The videos all look good (as expected). I was kind of drawn to the
.54. I would ask WF for pics of all 3 together to see if one speaks to you over the others.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is going to be impressive!

The SI1s will be fine next to the VS stones. In this size you wont be able to see anything in the stones except sparkle.
(I have a .46 SI1 super ideal...nothing but brightness and sparkle).

Having a hard time picking out just one for the center stone. The videos all look good (as expected). I was kind of drawn to the
.54. I would ask WF for pics of all 3 together to see if one speaks to you over the others.

I agree. The 3 for the center stone all look nice and I don't think you'll be able to choose from the online pics alone.

The SI1 and VS clarity will look completely fine next to each other, especially in this size. Exciting project !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results