shape
carat
color
clarity

New Ring Blingage.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

forensics1

Rough_Rock
Hi all.

I am supposed to be writing an Anthropological Ethnography paper and a Forensic Serology data sheet right now, but alas I''m not, I''m on PS. Anyway, I figured I would share a surprise gift from my BF of (now) 4 years for our accomplishment of hitting the 4 year mark...gifts are a new and now welcomed thing. lol. I was floored at this ring
23.gif
and i hope you all enjoy the few snap shots I have taken outdoors. I''m not 100% sure of the specs, but it is one emerald cut sapphire and two smaller emerald cut white sapphires on the sides all set in a WG setting. I have a sz. 7 finger (I''m a TALLLLL drink of water).
2.gif

040.1.jpg

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That is beautiful, and I don''t think I''ve ever seen a trellis setting like that. It''s so delicate and open from the side. Amazing sapphires, the blue is phenomenal. Congratulations on four years together too!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful BF you have forensics. The ring is beautiful and a wonderful gift to celebrate 4 years together!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL BLISSFUL BLUE!

Congratulations. It looks amazing.

LS

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and congratulations on 4 years! Love the trellis design on the side.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring. I love the design of it and what a wonderful boyfriend you have.

linda

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW your boyfriend is so generous! That ring is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
Congratulations on it and 4 years with your sweetheart!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice. Love the color.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
This is the coolest ring ever! EC''s are my fave, the blue is amazing, and the trellis is just gorgeous.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Everyting about your new ring is beautiful. The color of that sapphire, the setting, I love it. Congrats on 4 years together. Now I should get back to the project I am supposed to be working on right now....

forensics1

Rough_Rock
Well thank you to all for the kind compliments! It is truly appreciated. I''ve never owned a pice of jewelry this beautiful before; I usually don''t wear anything but my diamond studs and my claddaugh ring.
I''ve been trying to coax specs out and where the ring was purchased from for you guys and I am getting no where - according to the BF, a surprise is a surprise and I am not to know, but just enjoy. I''ll crack him sooner or later.
11.gif

forensics1

Rough_Rock
Oh, lol, and about my BF being so generous...trust me I have earned that ring after 4 years lol!!!
9.gif

He is the best, that I do have to say. Next (hopefully) will be a different sort ring. Maybe one for the LEFT hand...
31.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 7:48:36 AM
Author: forensics1
Oh, lol, and about my BF being so generous...trust me I have earned that ring after 4 years lol!!!
9.gif

He is the best, that I do have to say. Next (hopefully) will be a different sort ring. Maybe one for the LEFT hand...
31.gif
HMMMM.....I looked at the handshot and it IS on your left hand??
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

LS

forensics1

Rough_Rock
Haha LS!!

I did take a pic of it on my left hand because I was a little too lazy to take my almost permanent claddaugh, plus taking the picture using the camera in my right hand is far more secure.
16.gif

I was ASSURED that it was NOT an engagement ring....
38.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 9:17:45 PM
Author: forensics1
Haha LS!!

I did take a pic of it on my left hand because I was a little too lazy to take my almost permanent claddaugh, plus taking the picture using the camera in my right hand is far more secure.
16.gif

I was ASSURED that it was NOT an engagement ring....
38.gif
Sounds fishy to me!
2.gif

Beautiful blue however!

LS

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If your surprise ring is this gorgeous from your BF, I can''t wait to see your ering!!
3.gif
Beautiful!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! What a nice surprise. :)

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
What a nice surprise from your BF! He did a great job and it sounds like you are enjoying his efforts. After your papers are under control, we would not mind a few more pictures of your ring!

How did I miss this thread?
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
What a great ring- we don''t see enough colored stones in those fun rectangular shapes. I wish my hubby had the ability to pick something like that out for me hehe
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results