shape
carat
color
clarity

New RB in yellow gold setting with pave and baguettes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I just love autumn.
31.gif

ringrb5.JPG

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Here's one more hand shot that is fairly in focus. Oh, BTW, that's not a hairy knuckle, it's the fuzz left over from the fabric they put over the diamond when they set it. At least, not all of it is a hairy knuckle.
emembarrassed.gif

ringrbhand3.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the band on your setting, it''s stunning. You wouldn''t have to wear a wedding band if you didn''t want to.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and lots of sparkle - it''s perfect for your diamond.
10.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
lumpkin, I LOVE those last two leaf shots, beautiful!!

Now get that camera adjusted and work on those fire shots.
11.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2006 11:58:41 AM
Author:lumpkin
I received my .8 H SI1 diamond and it has been set. Here are a few photos.
wow!! that is like the EXACT setting I was going to get/have made before I found the one I''m using... I love it!!!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Kcorsolle, thank you. I actually do wear it alone. I don't think it needs anything else and it is *technically* an anniversary ring.

Tulip, thanks! I think this diamond is perfect for the setting, too. I am really enchanted by the diamond -- it's nicer than any diamond I've ever had even though it's not the largest I've had.

Ellen, Ha ha, I'll do that! I'm just waiting for the opportunity of time + sunshine. Seems when I have one the other is missing, LOL!

Cehrabehra, we must have very similar taste! I think you made the right choice because the setting you chose is much better proportioned for your large diamond, where the setting I have is better suited to a smaller one. I can't wait to see your's set because I KNOW it's going to be lovely!

The one thing pictures can do for you is make you fall in love with your ring all over again. I had a lot of fun shooting those leaf pictures.

I also need to give some credit to my jewelers. The diamond came from Abazias and the transaction went very smoothly.

My local jeweler, if anyone is in the Kansas City area, is TONER Jewelers. They are truly wonderful to work with and their bench is first rate. They work with all kinds of jewelry, including sterling silver, for those who like high fashion jewelry. They have repaired and rejuvinated everything I've ever had done and never a problem. Thanks!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2006 11:24:16 AM
Author: lumpkin

Cehrabehra, we must have very similar taste! I think you made the right choice because the setting you chose is much better proportioned for your large diamond, where the setting I have is better suited to a smaller one. I can''t wait to see your''s set because I KNOW it''s going to be lovely!
Oh, I dunno - it looked really good (different but good) on that setting and seeing yours put a tinge of hmmmm in me but I''m resolved to be resolved LOL I''m really glad YOU have it though because now I can live vicariously :)

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
Very blingy setting! It looks just right on your hand. Congrats!

And you do NOT have a hairy knuckle! I can barely see any hair!

LOL. What''s next for us PSers?

Shaving our fingers before shooting our diamond ****? Doesn''t sound too far off!
41.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I think we must wax, have a well executed spa manicure with appropriate polish, at the minimum.
11.gif

There are never enough excuses to justify a spa mani -- and while we are at it, the spa pedi and full body massage. That would make ANY ring look great, huh!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lumpkin it''s delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love yellow gold, and the setting is to die for!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

As soon as I get sunshine and time at the same time I''ll take sunshine pics!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lumpkin ~
emrose.gif

Woohoo~!
9.gif

Congratulations
!
36.gif

Your ring is so beautiful!!
emlove.gif

Love the bag''s, and the YG is awesome on you!
30.gif

We definately need more
emphoto.gif
''s!

Great autum pic''s too
emthup.gif
! "Can''t wait for the leaves to change where I live, inspiration awaits~!"
face23.gif

Have a wonderful weekend!
emhot.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Nice hand shots!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Here are a few more hand shots and a fire shot.

rbringsun3.jpg

rbringsun.jpg

fire2rbring.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am not sure if I already responded, but I love your ring...It is nice to see some yellow gold rings out there!

susi

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Lumpkin, these latest pics are the best yet!!

Love the baguettes with your pretty RB.....the combo of these two cuts is one of my favorites!

Exceptionally pretty ring, you have there!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Mrs. DJ, Justjulia, UCLA Belle and Suzi. I am really enjoying my ring.
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lumpkin, I somehow missed this before! I just read your insurance thread and had to find your ring! It really is beautiful! I think yg really shows off diamonds so well!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I love it :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love it :)

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that last pic is definitely on fire! It looks fantastic on your hand!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a gorgeous ring, I love the yellow gold!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks DS, Woobug, Facetfire and Diamond Dana. I really love it! It''s very sparkly and firey. And I think it does look much better on my hand than my last set looked.
emsmile.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I LOVE your new photos. The ring looks really good with your new stone. ENJOY!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results