shape
carat
color
clarity

New Project: Rose gold halo right hand ring! Done!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
So I got into a car accident over two years ago... was hurt, probably something I will have to deal with chronic pain for the rest of my life. Either way, long story short, the proceedings, insurance, everything was finally concluded!! Yay!

So I allowed myself a little project. I already had this diamond: 0.46 G SI1 diamond that I wasn't doing anything with. So I had LOGR make a rose gold halo setting for it. I was a little dissapointed with the finished result. The gap between the diamond and the halo bothers me a bit. Apparently the setting was made a little bigger than the measurements of the diamond I gave them. I didn't feel like going through the process to have them remake the setting (I'm too impatient.) So its staying the way it is, but I think it came out really pretty! I'm not used to things so dainty but I like it.

Setting is 14K rose gold. .24 G-H VS diamonds. 6.5 finger size. :)

I just thought I would share some pics!

Rosegoldhalo01.jpg

Rosegoldhalo02.jpg

Rosegoldhalo03.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is very pretty, I like it, congrats :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty and hurray for having all the things with the car accident behind you! I'm sure it takes a load off your shoulders.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love love love love rose gold! It's gorgeous.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I like, and I like the pose with the crystal.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful and very dainty! I'm sorry to hear about your accident, I hope that you can make a full recovery.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
oranges|1290521290|2776625 said:
It's beautiful and very dainty! I'm sorry to hear about your accident, I hope that you can make a full recovery.

Thank you very much! Its slow, but hopefully steady

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
beautiful, the diamond looks fantastic in that setting :love:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's lovely!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I didn't know about the accident. I am sorry you were hurt and that it took this long to settle your claim. :nono:

Congrats on the RHR - boo to LOGR for messing up the millimetre sizing (silly sods) but it is very pretty and looks more like you were going for an air-halo. Wear in the best (and hopefully improving) health!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Steal|1290535213|2776827 said:
I didn't know about the accident. I am sorry you were hurt and that it took this long to settle your claim. :nono:

Congrats on the RHR - boo to LOGR for messing up the millimetre sizing (silly sods) but it is very pretty and looks more like you were going for an air-halo. Wear in the best (and hopefully improving) health!

Thank you. I think I only mentioned the accident in passing.......

I was upset up the mis-measurements, but didn't feel like going through it over again. I would have prefered the halo to be closer, but I think the result, even though not intended, is pleasing! and just fun to wear for the price, you know?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I like it! What a fun little project! :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry to hear about your accident and that you might be in long term pain. Thats not good. I hope your lovely new sparkly takes you mind off it :))

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
rhbgirl24|1290517912|2776587 said:
Thanks everyone. Just a little project. The diamond isn't very well cut, but it does sparkle!

Sometimes we get all caught up in the numbers and perfect cuts and all that. . . but when it comes down to it, if it sparkles, that's all that matters ! :bigsmile:

It's just gorgeous and the rose gold is amazing! 8)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I like!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's so beautiful!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is beautiful. I lOVE the airline. It looks intentional. Plus, you get more finger coverage. If you are married, you could also wear it as an engagement ring. It would be so much fun to get some skinny colored stone eternity bands, one for each side. You could research on the forum about where to find them. Some posters have found them really inexpensively.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really lovely and that shade of rose gold is just right. VERY pretty!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I just love the colour of the rose gold and the airline looks great, IMO!

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
PinkTower: I am married, but this is solely for a RHR. My e-ring and wedding band (inside the e ring) is in the 2nd pic. ;-) But I wouldn't be opposed to stacking it on my right hand anyway! hmmmm... sounds like a plan! lol

Gemgirl- I love the rose gold too! Not too pink, but def different than yellow. And the diamonds in the setting are very nice quality, I was actually a bit surprised such little ones could produce such sparkle!

LaurenThePartier: mmmm... rose gold. Yummy, right? and I think the airline is growing on me. It just wasn't what I was envisioning so it took a while to see used to it.

Thanks everyone :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results