shape
carat
color
clarity

New pics of stone lowered, subtle split shank w round halo

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies! Thank you for all of your comments on my previous post regarding whether you preferred the stone lowered to create less of an airline for my new e-ring setting. I picked it up yesterday and took a few shots with the stone lowered. It seems like there is a very small gap, but I am extremely happy with it! Thank you for all your kind comments and input!

straight_forward.jpg

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock
Re: New pics of stone lowered, subtle split shank w round ha

Stone lowered!

_8138.jpg

_8139.jpg

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock

Once I can get some better camera shots with more clarity, I'll post!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

PERFECTION!!! now it looks like it was made in heaven!! Definitely prefer this to the original, where it was a bit higher. Now your diamond should also be safer, too.

Gorgeous!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Your ring is so, so, so beautiful and even more so with being lowered a touch. You must be thrilled! (I know I sure would be!) :love: :love: :love:

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock

Thank you! I love it and am happy with the lowering. The jeweler was nervous about doing this (most of their rings have the air line), but he seemed really happy with the outcome as well so maybe this will influence him to lower more stones in the future. I do feel like it's safer as well.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

gorgeous!!!!!!! It's perfect! Great adjustment! I call an "airline" a gap between the stone and the halo - that's not what you're discussing, though.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh Maevemarie, your ring was beautiful before, but it looks much better now!! :appl: Good call on getting it lowered, it turned out beautifully!! :love: Would love to see more pics!

Muranogirl

Rough_Rock

I wanted mine lowered more flush to the setting too but my jeweler never listened and its quite a bit higher. Maybe I should go back and ask to have it lowered more.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks terrific!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It looks perfectly gorgeous! :))

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It's perfection!!! Love it! :love: :appl:

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock

motownmama|1374420131|3487236 said:
gorgeous!!!!!!! It's perfect! Great adjustment! I call an "airline" a gap between the stone and the halo - that's not what you're discussing, though.

Thanks for clearing that up! I'm still learning a lot about jewelry!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock

I love, love, love halos and yours is no exception! The center stone looks so perfectly nestled in!

Maevemarie

Rough_Rock

I finally was able to take some photos with a slightly better camera! My wedding band is also in these photos. It's very simple. Just 40 tiny diamonds that cover about 1/3 of the circumference. I will upgrade one day!

ring_001.jpg

ring_83.jpg

ring_003.jpg

ring_84.jpg

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock

Your set is so beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful!

smashleykat

Rough_Rock

I love your ring!! Is your ring completely cast/cad, or is it partially hand-forge? I saw another pricescope's SK oval split shank ring and I fell in love with it, however hand-forge is very expensive. I love the way your ring looks, not a lot of metal. Attached is the ring I fell in love with, does anyone know if a cad/cast setting would turn out like the picture I attached?

haloring_0.png

haloring_3.jpg

haloring_2.png

seashll5

Rough_Rock

Hi SmashleyKat!
Hey, where did you find that awesome picture of the subtle split shank oval with a halo? I am new here and I am sure it is an easy answer. I love the look of it. Could you direct me to the original owner of the ring/photos? Maybe they have the stats on the size of the center stone, etc...
Thanks! Michelle

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium

seashll5|1415123602|3777406 said:
Hi SmashleyKat!
Hey, where did you find that awesome picture of the subtle split shank oval with a halo? I am new here and I am sure it is an easy answer. I love the look of it. Could you direct me to the original owner of the ring/photos? Maybe they have the stats on the size of the center stone, etc...
Thanks! Michelle
Try google image look up. It will bring up a list of all the threads this photo has been in.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock

smashleykat|1395349937|3638175 said:
I love your ring!! Is your ring completely cast/cad, or is it partially hand-forge? I saw another pricescope's SK oval split shank ring and I fell in love with it, however hand-forge is very expensive. I love the way your ring looks, not a lot of metal. Attached is the ring I fell in love with, does anyone know if a cad/cast setting would turn out like the picture I attached?

Try Caysie at CVB or Mark at ERD.... I think both Vendors would be able to provide a similar setting setting using CAD, although both have the ability to handforged as well... they are highly regarded here, and I have used both vendors and would recommend them without hesitation!

OP- your ring is stunning!!! I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results