shape
carat
color
clarity

New Pearl pendant from Chuyun Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I just got this new pearl pendant lavendarish Pink from Chuyun Jewelry http://stores.shop.ebay.com/CHUYUNJEWELLERY__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They were a little slower than my pearllunar purchase on arrival, but very professionally packed, with a box and pearl cloth and they even have a return label in case you need to return the item. I promise to return with pictures, but overall I am quite satisfied with this purchase (and it was very inexpensive, in the first place). The pendant itself looks to be very well constructed on the bale and connecting the pearl nothing out of shape, (if they glued it, I sure dont see any residue - though it doesn''t look to be glued on). for reference, here is the vendor picture and I will post mine up later tonight. Item looks pretty accurate to vendor photo

pearlchuyunjewelry.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad it arrived safely, and that you''re pleased with it. I know you mentioned it before, but how big is the pearl again? Looking forward to seeing your pics later!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the pearl is 9.5mm, its perfect for a dainty pendant for me
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous!
36.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2009 4:08:50 PM
Author: D&T
the pearl is 9.5mm, its perfect for a dainty pendant for me
36.gif
That''s a great size - I bought some 10mm MOP earrings just to see if I liked the size, and they were too big. I think yours will have a lovely presence.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hey D&T!

I''m glad to hear about your amazing experience! They include a return label in case you need to return the item? That is so thoughtful! I am blown away. I can''t wait to see your own pics! Way to find an awesome seller!
36.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know you were concerned about taking a chance on the necklace, but I am glad it panned out. A nice box, a polishing cloth, and a return shipping label.... I am impressed. I think I will check out their store!!
3.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you ladies!
36.gif
I totally spaced the photoshoot out so only a couple of pictures
15.gif
I wanted to compare my pearllunar purchase on the size and perspective, but didn''t get a chance, sun went down to quickly and kids stuff, family drama...lol anyhoot

0809dtpearl 001.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
18k gold.

0809dtpearl 002.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
don''t mind the t-shirt
3.gif
but these pictures weren''t taken in natural lighting so it doesn''t capture the luster and overtone very well
14.gif

0809dtpearl 003.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
D&T, it looks beautiful on you! Love your neck shot.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunning!

cheers--Sharon

olivia751

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Its looking so beautiful and so charming.I think this is a wonderful gift for giving someone........

Regards,
Olivia

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks lovely on you!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your kind comments. I''m still holding out for a very nice akoyas
31.gif
though hopefully by mothers day, already thinking about the next few holidays
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Pretty!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
D&T, that pendant is a perfect size and color. I love it so much, I just looked up the seller and added 4 items to my saved list!

Do you think your pendant is a freshwater pearl? In some of the auctions, it actually says freshwater or akoya, but in others, it doesn''t really say anything...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/28/2009 8:58:31 PM
Author: cellentani
D&T, that pendant is a perfect size and color. I love it so much, I just looked up the seller and added 4 items to my saved list!

Do you think your pendant is a freshwater pearl? In some of the auctions, it actually says freshwater or akoya, but in others, it doesn''t really say anything...
hey Cellentani-
I asked them a couple of questions, and they were very prompt. It is just freshwater, not dyed, and natural. They don''t have nearly as much inventory as some others, but I really like my pearl, there was only one very very minute blemish but only because I looked hard for it though, but its very round almost too perfect....lol they actually alsmot match my Pearllunar earrings in overtone, just a tad darker, but matched much better than my pearllunar necklace.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
When I saw the vendor photo, it didn''t particularly impress me, but lavender is not a colour that I would be drawn to. But in your photo it looks gorgeous, so much more natural looking. Very, very pretty.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you Gailey
1.gif

That's it! You convinced me that I need one of these as well.... :D

ETA because it looks so great on you :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/29/2009 4:13:32 AM
Author: swedish bean
That''s it! You convinced me that I need one of these as well.... :D

ETA because it looks so great on you :)
yay!! can''t wait to see it on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results