shape
carat
color
clarity

New Paraiba Tourmaline Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It isnt the cushion cut I have, that one is still in a jar. This one I bought already mounted in a ring. It is an AWESOME color. It is included, but honestly it doesnt matter. It helps close the window and saturate the stone in my opinion!
Anywho...pics! All of them were taken in diffused natural light, on a gloomy, yucky michigan winter day. This one has a blue tint to my hand because the neighbors house is almost the same color as my stone (yuck I know). But the pic still shows the true color of the stone.

KSptourmaline2.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
By the window

KSptourmaline3.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Close up by the window. A window on the other side of the house...no blue house glow.

KSPtourmaline4.JPG

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And the last one, in the middle of the living room. (dont mind christmas toys scattered about)

KSparaiba88.JPG

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Love the colour, it really suits you.
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That lovely color looks like it glows.
36.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks! I took the kids to the mall yesterday and wore it and the bright mall lights made it glow this unbelievable blue/green bright color.

The only thing I dont like about the stone is it needs a repolish. It looks like it had a hard life. No chips, but has some scratches. You cant see them though inless you know what you are looking for and are face up into it so I am leaving it alone. I paid less then 70$ for the ring, so I am not expecting perfection from it. The color just grabbed me and wouldnt let go!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colour reminds me of a swimming pool blue.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results