Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

New old question about posting pcitures....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
21,149
HI:

I have had no luck posting pictures since the new version of PS. The process seems similar enough, but the error message always surfaces....any tips? Thanks in advance....

cheers--Sharon
 

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
24,299
did you click on upload attachment tab
then choose file
then add file
then submit?

I don't know if there is a size limit?

I can't wait to see what you are going to post :appl: Your jewelry is always fabulous :D
 

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
7,768
Sharon -- Are you getting a page that says General Error? and some other gobbledegook about not permitted access? I've had trouble w/Pricescope for some time -- it's verrry slow to upload, sometimes to open posts. If you put up a pic & it sits there for a bit, then you click again, you get that error page. I don't know what's up -- thought it was me at first, but I don't have it on any other sites.

Hope somebody sees this -- maybe it can be fixed?

--- Laurie
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
21,149
Skippy123|1315151722|3009596 said:
did you click on upload attachment tab
then choose file
then add file
then submit?

I don't know if there is a size limit?

I can't wait to see what you are going to post :appl: Your jewelry is always fabulous :D
HI mIss Skippy:

Yes to the above--I was wondering about size, too. I might try and resize before attempting to post again. Thanks for the compliment!

cheers--Sharon
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
21,149
JewelFreak|1315152325|3009602 said:
Sharon -- Are you getting a page that says General Error? and some other gobbledegook about not permitted access? I've had trouble w/Pricescope for some time -- it's verrry slow to upload, sometimes to open posts. If you put up a pic & it sits there for a bit, then you click again, you get that error page. I don't know what's up -- thought it was me at first, but I don't have it on any other sites.

Hope somebody sees this -- maybe it can be fixed?

--- Laurie
Laurie:

You said it exactly about the gobbledegook error message. I might try and resize and rename (as this used to fell me in past) and see oif that works. Thanks!

cheers--Sharon
 

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
2,201
Are all the images you have the same file type? Have you tried different file types?
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
21,149
centralsquare|1315153449|3009616 said:
Are all the images you have the same file type? Have you tried different file types?
HI:

Yes, and no. Will try.

cheers--Sharon
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
21,149
it looks OK; photo taken in Art Mode....

P8120077.JPG
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
21,149
I see test picture worked...should bee in the IRL thread. I look positively orange!

Will try again....handshot
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Tennis Bracelet Love
    Pretty Princess Cut
    Pretty Princess Cut

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top