shape
carat
color
clarity

New old question about posting pcitures....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I have had no luck posting pictures since the new version of PS. The process seems similar enough, but the error message always surfaces....any tips? Thanks in advance....

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
did you click on upload attachment tab
then choose file
then add file
then submit?

I don't know if there is a size limit?

I can't wait to see what you are going to post :appl: Your jewelry is always fabulous :D

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Sharon -- Are you getting a page that says General Error? and some other gobbledegook about not permitted access? I've had trouble w/Pricescope for some time -- it's verrry slow to upload, sometimes to open posts. If you put up a pic & it sits there for a bit, then you click again, you get that error page. I don't know what's up -- thought it was me at first, but I don't have it on any other sites.

Hope somebody sees this -- maybe it can be fixed?

--- Laurie

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy123|1315151722|3009596 said:
did you click on upload attachment tab
then choose file
then add file
then submit?

I don't know if there is a size limit?

I can't wait to see what you are going to post :appl: Your jewelry is always fabulous :D

HI mIss Skippy:

Yes to the above--I was wondering about size, too. I might try and resize before attempting to post again. Thanks for the compliment!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1315152325|3009602 said:
Sharon -- Are you getting a page that says General Error? and some other gobbledegook about not permitted access? I've had trouble w/Pricescope for some time -- it's verrry slow to upload, sometimes to open posts. If you put up a pic & it sits there for a bit, then you click again, you get that error page. I don't know what's up -- thought it was me at first, but I don't have it on any other sites.

Hope somebody sees this -- maybe it can be fixed?

--- Laurie

Laurie:

You said it exactly about the gobbledegook error message. I might try and resize and rename (as this used to fell me in past) and see oif that works. Thanks!

cheers--Sharon

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Are all the images you have the same file type? Have you tried different file types?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
centralsquare|1315153449|3009616 said:
Are all the images you have the same file type? Have you tried different file types?

HI:

Yes, and no. Will try.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks OK; photo taken in Art Mode....

P8120077.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see test picture worked...should bee in the IRL thread. I look positively orange!

Will try again....handshot

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results