shape
carat
color
clarity

New OEC pendant. Looking for opinions.

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
Hi. Just wanted to show my fellow pricescopers the pendant i won on Ebay today. It has three non certified .50 OECs. Seller says that they are J SI1. I was looking for a high color OEC pendant (even J OEC is not easy to find) for a while. Stones look nice on the pictures and seller has 3 day return policy. I am comfortable with yellow gold.
What do you think about the pendant and how much would you pay for it? If I overpaid and/or stones will turn out to be off color and clarity grades i'll return it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260800336021

stci

Ideal_Rock
I think the price is good but they don't look like OEC for me but OMC.

Big culet and a little bit off round. The color seem correct but for clarity I really don't know.

I have to say I don't like the setting (prongs are really bizarre) but It's a matter of taste and you could change it easily if you want.

It's a beautiful find at this price!

InnaR

Shiny_Rock
stci,
Thank you for your response and your honest opinion. I also noticed that they look more like OMCs. It doesn't bother me, since i love both equally. :)
As for the setting, you cannot be really picky with those when buying old stones of ebay :). As long as they secure and not too bulky i'm OK with them for a while. Than i usually trade them in with my jewerler towards white gold settings.
I'm glad that price seems fair to you. Prices on ebay went up recently, so it is not to find a good deal (at least what would seem a good deal to me. :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great find. They look pretty, I'll be anxious to see what you think of them when you get them.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think you did really well! Can't wait to see if you're as pleased when you see it in person.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you paid a fair price too. Post some more pics when you get it and let us know what you think.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results