shape
carat
color
clarity

New new new! My GIA 1.03 W-X Internally Flawless oval!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
New new new! Read all about it!

Fresh off the FedEx truck is my new 1.03 W-X yellow, internally flawless modified brilliant oval! Purchased from @Rhino at Distinctive Gem, and put into a custom 18k yellow gold martini 4 prong solitaire from The True Gem Company.

I got the "gem fever" and made this impulse buy from Distinctive Gem on the 4th of July... I could not believe the price for this little gal. She is small (hey, my husband is getting his doctorate and we live in Southern California, the big rocks will come later) but she is perfect. I wanted something yellow without the price tag that went along with a fancy yellow. And I HAD to have a IF in my collection.
As always, Jonathan @Rhino at Distinctive Gem was wonderful to work with. He sent me custom videos of my diamond. Vicky was very responsive too.
The setting is 18k yellow gold from The True Gem Company, handmade in Dallas, TX. They were fantastic to work with. I highly recommend.

Details:
GIA certified
1.03 6.98 x 5.21 x 3.50mm
Internally flawless (I could get used to saying that every day ;))
Polish Excellent
Symmetry Very Good
Fluorescence Faint
Size 5.25 finger

Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/owMLYSu5AvY

IMG_7892 copy.jpg
IMG_4490 copy.jpg
IMG_2318 copy.jpg
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_1652.JPG
IMG_6391 copy.jpg

Please excuse my nails!!! Salons are NOT open here in California... RIP nice nails :(
Also please excuse my rough hands.. I'm a Sign Language Interpreter, and these banged up hands are thrown around all day. Literally. ha. ha. ha.

I haven't gotten any pictures with spotlight lighting, or white light. Hopefully soon! These are all outdoors in bright sunlight.

I wanted a setting that would showcase a 360 of the diamond, because I could not believe how clear she is.

Thanks for stopping by! I love you guys!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ovalicious! ❤️

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is beautiful and I love your excitement! It's warm and sunny like you!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's fantastic little shine ball and I can't wait to see more pictures!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's a beautiful color and I love the yellow gold setting you put her in! Enjoy your little piece of sunshine!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous! I love the prong work!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just so cheery! Congratulations!

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Warm, sweet and beautiful! What a delightful and charming as well as classic and elegant ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. I love how elegant ovals look. Congratulations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results