shape
carat
color
clarity

New Necklace for Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I finally got a better necklace for my new pendant. It was a Christmas gift from my husband. It is in the Tiffany style of Diamonds by the Yard, but it''s not Tiffany.

It''s .55pts of G diamonds (total of 12 diamonds) bezel set on a 16" 18K white gold chain. It''s an Italian made necklace and I am very, very happy with the workmanship on this one.

Big improvement over the sterling silver necklace I had before!

new necklace 2resize2.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
)

new necklaceresize2.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
)

necklace2resize3.jpg

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely- one of the reasons I got my pendant set on a bale was so I could possibly upgrade to a chain like this in the future.

Can I ask where you got it? online or a B&M?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! The extra diamonds on the chain really make a beautiful difference!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, really looks great with your beautiful pendant!!!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
DTnyc - I got it at a B&M. My pendant has a bale that is very large so it can easily accomodate a chain like this. The bezeled diamonds slip right through.

The store I got it from is in Northern California, so I don''t know if that helps. They have these made in Italy for them. It was around $1450 and I am very satisfied with it. I can give you the store name if you want it.

I looked at quite a few of these type of necklaces, some in platinum, some in gold. The platinum ones, like Beaudry and Tiffany were lovely, but so costly. Most of the gold ones were too skimpy and flimsy. I got lucky with this one - right price and well made.

BTW, I had tons of fun shopping with Art Nouveau and found a very nice one in platinum at different B&M. It was just like a Beaudry, but better price. In the end I wanted a necklace that had the diamonds a little more spaced out than the Beaudry style. But this particular Beaudry-styled one in platinum was well priced too and very pretty, if you are interested.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is SOOO perfect! I love the combination!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pendant look stunning on that beautiful new chain!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
What a perfect match!

Beacon, can you share the name of the store? A necklace like that would be a perfect match for my DBTY bracelet. Thanks!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Sure, Kern''s of Burlingame, CA is where this one came from.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh beacon, it looks gorgeous... it really makes the pendant pop!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beacon, it is so lovely. It looks as if it was made to be worn with that pendant. Great find.

shay

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Beacon. Your necklace and pendant are so beautiful and look like they were made for each other.
emsmile.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
they look very nice together beacon!! :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks so gorgeous with that beautiful pendant. Perfection!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beacon, this is one of the most beautiful pendants/necklaces I''ve ever seen. Truly. It''s gorgeous and looks stunning on you. CONGRATULATIONS!!! If I were a "necklace person," I''d be hounding DH for it right now!!! lol.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2007 3:00:21 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
It is SOOO perfect! I love the combination!
That''s exactly what I said when I saw it, it''s PERFECT!

Congrats Beacon!
36.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Great compliment to your center diamond!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, too, and am glad to know the source! I just couldn''t make myself pay the Tiffany price! This one is good because the bezels are small enough that bales can fit over them. I think it would be great to be able to change pendants on it or wear it by itself. It is lovely with your pendant!

CinnamonTea

Rough_Rock
Wow, that looks really beautiful.
12.gif

darling

Shiny_Rock
Beacon, it is lovely. The pendant and necklace really suit you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely and it looks so pretty around your neck!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOW - nicely done! Beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really lovely!!

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOHHHH I love it...and the pendant is GREAT. Where did you get that lovely thing?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
The pendant came from my failed attempt to make a 3 stone out of my ering. I got the loose stone, .65ct, G, SI1, Ideal cut and I was shopping for another one when it hit me: I wasn''t really loving the 3 RB stone look on me.

I have been terribly indecisive about how to reset my ering. I change my mind weekly. But I really did like the .65ct stone and didn''t want to send it back.

I saw this pre-made pendant just by chance in a store and it fit my loose stone. I wasn''t sure, but I had it set and the result is really nice. But I had no necklace for it and first put in on a cheapy, ancient sterling silver one I had. Now I am happy to have this new chain!

Only thing is I really hate the setting job the jeweler did on the pendant. I need to take it somewhere and have it retipped and reset. But that''s another story....

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Beacon,

Glad you found a necklace for your beautiful pendant. It''s perfect. It compliments the pendant and the price is good too. You don''t really need more diamonds set closer together like the Beaudry type chains.

BTW, I''m glad you enjoyed shopping at SH Silver. It''s fun going there as they always have lots of extraordinary pieces such as the 120+ carats green beryl pendant, the unheated 8 carat Burma ruby, the pair of sugar loaf Kashmir sapphires, etc

AN

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results