shape
carat
color
clarity

New necklace for my bday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! Just wanted to share this necklace I had Derco make for my bday last month. Took them 5 weeks, but it was finally ready yesterday!

I love it! The stone is a mint garnet, 0.92 carats, I think. It''s something like a trillion cut, but with cut edges, does that make sense? Anyway, I love it! BF is surprised it turned out so well. Even the guy who got the necklace from the workshop did a double take before handing it over when he saw the finished product.

So here are some pics!

PICT0009.jpg

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so ashamed. I still don''t know how to attach multiple pics in one post, so here''s another pic.

PICT0011.jpg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, beautiful colour, and I love the way they have made the setting angled as well to reflect the cut of the stone. It looks expensive as well with the diamonds by the yard style diamonds on the chain.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant...I just love it ! I have never seen anything like it....

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! I love the bezel diamonds on the sides too. The color of the garnet is gorgeous. Congrats and happy bday.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
the green is just so beautiful and PERFECT for the holidays!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely necklace -- and happy birthday!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new necklace is just exquisite!!! Garnet is my birthstone. I need to find one in that lovely mint shade. Happy belated birthday!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful color. I love that twist on the diamonds by yard with halo concept. The unusual shape of the stone as well as its color makes it truly unique. Love it.

shay

path914

Rough_Rock
Cinderella - I''m so glad that you are happy with your pendant! It was a pleasure dealing with you and talking about the different gemstone designers. It is always nice to have informed customers who are willing to try out new ideas. Thank you for allowing us to participate in the process.

widget

Ideal_Rock
OMG.....It''s absolutely beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
You must be so thrilled...congratulations and happy birthday, Cinderella!!

That garnet is positively yummy....where did you find it???

widget

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I want one for my B-day!!
41.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! (For the compliments and the birthday wishes!)

Paul, it was great working with you too. Thank you for putting up with my endless questions.

Widget, I got my garnet from a vendor that''s been banned from PS. So I can''t mention it here. Sorry.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY!!!!!!! I love tsvarorites! And I love the light minty color of yours! It''s a beautiful necklace, congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!! Happy belated birthday cinderella!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy belated birthday Cinderella! Your new necklace is gorgeous! Looks like you are getting lots of new jewelry pieces, you lucky girl!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Your necklace is beautiful! I love that mint green color... so different and gorgeous! Happy birthday to you!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
It''s so lovely

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love your necklace! It is really lovely. I have recently taken it into my head that I would like a tsavorite RHR. Your necklace sure turned out great.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! I love that you are amassing a beautiful jewelry collection! (you have the most amazing promise ring I''ve ever seen!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH my goodness! I ADORE it! At first glance I thought it was a heart, then I realized it wasn''t. How fun is THAT?! Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And the post from Paul at Derco is really nice, too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, Cinderella!!! Happy birthday!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! I love it!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM! Those green garnets are sometimes called mint garnets, sometimes tsavorite but they''re all good to me!
Beautiful setting, shows off the shape of the stone.

A confession: I am having my demantoid garnet set into a pendant for my Christmas present. I am very excited!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! I love the color on that garnet and I love the DBTY feel of the chain it''s on! Lovely!!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone! I''ve worn it for the past couple of days, and I can''t stop looking at it in the mirror. It sparkles like mad in the sunlight.

PartGypsy, a demantoid garnet? That sounds yummy! When is it going to be finished and when can we expect pics?
31.gif

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
It is certainly a necklace fit for a fairy tale Cinderella!

fafa

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful necklace! Love the color and the setting.
30.gif
Enjoy!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I love your necklace and am imagining it with a red garnet on ME, haha!

*M*

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooohhhhh, breathtaking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results