shape
carat
color
clarity

New natural lavender gray and forest green jadeite bangle :)

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love jade and have many beautiful ice and glass jadeite rings and pendants. I never understood bangles and having to squeeze it on your hand. A week couple of weeks ago I found the urg to maybe try a bangle since I wanted more jade, but I have too many rings and pendants already. I then bought a cheaper, but nice translucent Chinese nephrite jade bangle to test size and see how I like bangles. Well I fell in love and decided to look for a jadeite one a week later. I found this gorgeous light lavender grey and green bangle from ultimate jadeite with so much character. It was already in 2 people's carts so I had to think quickly and snap it up. It is a little big since my hands are not flexible at all, and I wanted to be able to take it off without bruising hands. A good jadeite starter bangle with some translucency, and will hopefully eventually work up to an ice bangleSo here it is below.

20221104_050421.jpg 20221104_045934.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I love jade and have many beautiful ice and glass jadeite rings and pendants. I never understood bangles and having to squeeze it on your hand. A week couple of weeks ago I found the urg to maybe try a bangle since I wanted more jade, but I have too many rings and pendants already. I then bought a cheaper, but nice translucent Chinese nephrite jade bangle to test size and see how I like bangles. Well I fell in love and decided to look for a jadeite one a week later. I found this gorgeous light lavender grey and green bangle from ultimate jadeite with so much character. It was already in 2 people's carts so I had to think quickly and snap it up. It is a little big since my hands are not flexible at all, and I wanted to be able to take it off without bruising hands. A good jadeite starter bangle with some translucency, and will hopefully eventually work up to an ice bangleSo here it is below.

20221104_050421.jpg 20221104_045934.jpg

Very beautiful! It looks amazing on you. Love the contrast.

I've never seen the two shades mixed like that in one piece! Is that rare? So beautimous... enjoy!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results