shape
carat
color
clarity

New Mounting Pics Finally!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone--
I posted the story in Rocky Talky about my new setting update. In light of the sad news I posted in the Hangout, I figured some bling pics would brighten up my day. I planned to post these this morning before all the family stuff had happened, then realized my camera was in my hubbys truck. grrrr! We are leaving town early tomorrow morning for the funeral and arrangements and stuff, so wanted to post these tonight. I apologize beforehand if I don't get everyones comments addressed real quickly. I will have sporadic internet service for a few days. But I promise I will check back in as soon as I can. So.....drumroll....

The specs on the setting are

3.5mm platinum

.50 tcw rounds G-H color, vs2

No designer that I know of--just a lot of haggling and effort to bring this baby home!

hand shot 101.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
for the days when I have a stackable fettish
10.gif

2bands and an ering.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
a few more to go

1band withering.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
The sideview

side view 101.JPG

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Oh and I might mention it makes my oval look HUGE. I had a little DSS going on in the other setting. That is a thing of the past. At least till I get used to it!
2.gif

rockfever

Rough_Rock
I love ovals!! congrats on your bling!

cwj

Shiny_Rock
That is a wonderful ring! I also love ovals.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, hairgirl...as many here know, I''m a huge fan of the stackable bling!

Again, I''m sorry for all of the sadness you''re going through...my thoughts are with you and your family over the next few days.

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Ovals are fun huh!!
36.gif
I love the spread it gives me.

Harleigh---ahh yes the stackable blingies! I would love a "cake" of bling like coats!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, I rather like this setting better than the other one! The other setting was beautiful as well, but this one makes your oval look ginormous!!!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
wow the new setting looks great and your stone looks so much bigger too!!!! i <3 it!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Diamond and Emilina! I agree--I like this better too! I liked the old setting, but didn''t LOVE it. And I don''t think it did anything for my oval at all. This setting makes it pop. Thanks for the kind comments.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Its beautiful and you''re right, your oval does look HUGE!!! Gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I really like the new mounting definitely make your stone pop :D

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 10:48:12 PM
Author: hairgirl95
for the days when I have a stackable fettish
10.gif

this is my fav pic. ring, setting, bands are all BEAUTIFUL

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Thank you thank you everyone. I am glad the new setting is a hit! I kinda fell in love with it too!!
30.gif
Its actually a lot more comfortable to wear as well. Not as heavy, not as chunky, doesn''t spin very much. I don''t feel like I have sausage fingers with this setting. Thanks again everyone.
35.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2008 10:52:15 PM
Author: hairgirl95
Oh and I might mention it makes my oval look HUGE. I had a little DSS going on in the other setting. That is a thing of the past. At least till I get used to it!
2.gif

WoWza! It sure makes your stone POP!!
Lovely ring Hairgirl! I''m glad you got the setting you wanted!
WooHOo!
36.gif
36.gif

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Why thank you coat! We oval gals like our oval candy huh!
31.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your new setting. I''m glad its all sorted now. It looks gorgeous!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
That''s a lovely setting that puts PROPER emphasis on your gorgeous oval.

Sending good thoughts to you as things get sorted with your family. Sparkles are a good distraction.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I came back for a second look!! I really love this new setting!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty setting!

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone again for your kind words! While driving this morning I was at an angle where the sun was hitting my ring just perfectly and it looked soooo sparkly! It was shooting dazzlers all over the car. I am falling more in love with this setting everyday, and its only been 48 hours! I had no idea how wrong that old setting was for this stone until I saw the end result of the swap. One funny note to mention--anyone who read the saga in RT knows the jeweler wasn''t happy about doing this. Every mounting she brought over to me I didn''t like, and every one I picked out she said I would hate. She STRONGLY discouraged me from doing this setting. She told me I would regret going with this setting. Well, she can eat her words!! It was the BEST decision, best setting, and I am totally thrilled with it. I finally achieved the look that I saw in my mind. It was the BEST decision that I have made with this ring journey. Also, a HUGE thanks to all of you for your kind words in regards to the tragedy that has hit my family this week. Your words and prayers are a godsend. Pricescopers just ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results