shape
carat
color
clarity

New moissy ring from Sin City on the way!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to add a picture of the beautiful packaging the ring came in. Such a treat to open!

IMG_7282.JPG

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks @MeowMeow, I will say that this moissanite is leaps and bounds better than the Harro I had. It's kind of ridiculous because Harro is expensive so they should be great and maybe some cuts are but the OEC was not.

That is some cute packaging!! And yeah you would think for the high prices of some of these things it would be perfect!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is some cute packaging!! And yeah you would think for the high prices of some of these things it would be perfect!
You would really think so!
@StephanieLynn what don’t you like about it? It does look good from your pictures but if it’s not working for you, there’s not a lot you can do about it

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am almost ashamed to admit this but I was trying to figure out why when I looked at it with my own eyes it looked pretty but when I tried to take a picture of what I saw it came out with all this black obstruction.

Then I realized that my phone case is black! Omg talk about embarrassing! Now, I used to have a turquoise one when I had the Harro so I think that one was just a dud stone. So as a test I covered the case up with white paper.....no black obstruction.

Here is a picture when I figured this out last night. I felt like such an idiot sandwich :wall:

IMG_7317.JPG

IMG_7318.JPG

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I am almost ashamed to admit this but I was trying to figure out why when I looked at it with my own eyes it looked pretty but when I tried to take a picture of what I saw it came out with all this black obstruction.

Then I realized that my phone case is black! Omg talk about embarrassing! Now, I used to have a turquoise one when I had the Harro so I think that one was just a dud stone. So as a test I covered the case up with white paper.....no black obstruction.

Here is a picture when I figured this out last night. I felt like such an idiot sandwich :wall:

IMG_7317.JPG

IMG_7318.JPG

You're not at idiot! I always forget about that until someone says something about it. And then I promptly forget again lmao. Now you know! :D

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think there is a kitty somewhere in that photo. :razz:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some better pictures in the daylight. I also posted a video to my IG if anyone wants to check it out. That video was taken in a very dark coffee shop for reference. You can find me on IG at slynnrose12

IMG_7322.JPG IMG_7323.JPG IMG_7324.JPG IMG_7325.JPG IMG_7326.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the setting very much @StephanieLynn and the moissy looks to be very pretty. But if you don’t see yourself reaching for it to wear and enjoy I say return it while you can. We all (well many of us do -me included) have bling we don’t wear and it adds up.

I will add I so love my AVC Moissy. I reach for it more than I thought I would. It’s so crisp and beautiful. I’m smitten.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, it really has grown on me so I'm keeping it, it makes a great middle finger ring and I'm not trying to pass it off as a diamond so even though it's bigger than my e-ring stone, I think it works.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Just so you're not like eww whose that?? I requested to follow you. I love your pet and bling pictures! They look so lovely!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just so you're not like eww whose that?? I requested to follow you. I love your pet and bling pictures! They look so lovely!

Ha! No worries I accept everyone because I keep my IG relatively anonymous. I really only use it for bling, pets and coffee!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! No worries I accept everyone because I keep my IG relatively anonymous. I really only use it for bling, pets and coffee!

Same! My profile is empty except for one profile picture. It changes once in awhile but not much. I'm there to look at the pretties and the cuties! :D

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was putting on quite the display at Aldi's, kind of reminded me of fireworks. Of course I had to try to take a few shots without looking like a nut!

IMG_7343.JPG

IMG_7345.JPG

IMG_7344.JPG

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was putting on quite the display at Aldi's, kind of reminded me of fireworks. Of course I had to try to take a few shots without looking like a nut!

IMG_7343.JPG

IMG_7345.JPG

IMG_7344.JPG

Wow! Nice! Lots of fire!
I always take photos of my diamonds in the grocery store. You are not the only one:lol:
Also, I wanna see what's in your cart. Better not be Oreos and Doritos!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000 I was trying to be quick and super discreet about it :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results