shape
carat
color
clarity

New MicroPave

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, are yall bored yet?

roundmicro 01ps4.jpg

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now. Wedding band absent. I have tried endlessly to get the detail on the bands, but it's a no go.. It has little buttercups engraved down the shank.Thanks for all the kind compliments everybody.

momster.jpg

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
.........I can''t stop.

roundmicrosecondgroup 008 (Changed).jpg

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Now I really am done.
35.gif

roundmicrosecondgroup 011 (Changed)deck.jpg

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love the way the band hugs the halo.

shay

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Shay, I love the setting as well. I had my eye on a different setting and this one happened to show up the same day as the stone. The stone is not perfection, but I was so happy to trade my pear and get close to a 3 carat. Already thinking about the next stone. It's that stupid sickness that goes around these parts!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
It looks huge on your finger! Congrats!

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
The curved wedding band works really well with the halo. It''s beautiful together

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
AMAZING! I absotively posalutely LOVE this ring! This might be my very fav on PS! I love the way the band hugs the ring. This is the look I am going for w/ my bands...I am getting 2 to flank my halo & they will be shaped (curved) very similar to yours. Are your rings soldered? Gosh I just can''t get over how stunning your ring is! Congrats!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2006 9:21:19 PM
Author: DIAMOND*QUEST
Thanks Shay, I love the setting as well. I had my eye on a different setting and this one happened to show up the same day as the stone. The stone is not perfection, but I was so happy to trade my pear and get close to a 3 carat. Already thinking about the next stone. It''s that stupid sickness that goes around these parts!

I will never judge another PS for DSS! (how can I do that with my sickness so evident?) There are many posts on that here...you are NOT alone

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/15/2006 2:56:42 PM
NEVER!
emteeth.gif

Hi DQ ~
emrose.gif

Oooo ... very pretty new blingy!!!
30.gif

Defineately post more
emphoto.gif
''s when you have time, ... need more
emphoto.gif
''s of your new beauty!

Have a wonderful weekend!
emhot.gif

35.gif

sebcannon

Rough_Rock
DQ- this is totally the look I am going for w/ my set except I want 2 bands (one on each side). I am so worried tho ab the wear & tear the bands might put on my e-ring so I was gonna ask your input & see if your''s is presenting any problem with the band eating away at you e-ring???

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
"AMAZING! I absotively posalutely LOVE this ring! This might be my very fav on PS! I love the way the band hugs the ring. This is the look I am going for w/ my bands...I am getting 2 to flank my halo & they will be shaped (curved) very similar to yours. Are your rings soldered? Gosh I just can''t get over how stunning your ring is! Congrats!!!"

Sebcannon- Sorry it has taken so long to respond. No, the rings are not soldered. I did question this when I purchased the set, but the set is so snuggly fit, that I am just not going to worry about it. It never separates when I wear it and I looked at it under the loop today and I see no scratches and no worn places. Thanks for the compliments. I just love it myself. I can''t wait to see yours when it is complete. Your ring is lovely!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Diamond Fan- Thank you for the support! lol

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2006 6:47:12 PM
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

Date: 8/15/2006 2:56:42 PM
NEVER!
emteeth.gif

Hi DQ ~
emrose.gif

Oooo ... very pretty new blingy!!!
30.gif

Defineately post more
emphoto.gif
''s when you have time, ... need more
emphoto.gif
''s of your new beauty!

Have a wonderful weekend!
emhot.gif

35.gif
Thank you. I do need some new pics. I will try this week. Thanks for the kind compliment!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THAT is a wedding set with presence!!! Congratulations on your lovely, unique set!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Thanks KD, but you know I think your ring is the most spectacular of PS land!!!!
30.gif

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
SOOO Beautiful
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results