shape
carat
color
clarity

New member sharing her bling as I’m considering a reset....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set! What a beautiful, substantial, classic look!

Welcome - and how fabulous!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Yes, love your e-ring/wedding band combo!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful just the way it is! What are you considering in terms of a reset?

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Love your set, your earrings and your granite! Though I might be biased ;)2 (gratuitous twinning pic below)

You’ve come to the right place for reset advice. You are surrounded by enablers of all things bling :kiss2:

C07649C1-FF3E-4D88-9C91-CF72910D00BD.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Love your set, your earrings and your granite! Though I might be biased ;)2 (gratuitous twinning pic below)

You’ve come to the right place for reset advice. You are surrounded by enablers of all things bling :kiss2:

@Kaycee2018 - love your pretties! I don’t remember the eternity band - is that something new for you?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kaycee2018 - such a glorious set! And agree - twinning with @Mrs Flowers! And with good reason; an absolutely CLASSIC combo!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Your beautiful set is perfect as it is.

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Kaycee2018 - love your pretties! I don’t remember the eternity band - is that something new for you?

Thanks, you @MissGotRocks. And very observant of you! I picked up the eternity band from Blue Nile earlier this year on massive sale. It is the 1ctw Luna in Platinum, which has since been discontinued. Just another one of the many (perhaps too many) bands I switch between and stack with :lol:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, you @MissGotRocks. And very observant of you! I picked up the eternity band from Blue Nile earlier this year on massive sale. It is the 1ctw Luna in Platinum, which has since been discontinued. Just another one of the many (perhaps too many) bands I switch between and stack with :lol:

It looks fabulous - congrats on a great find!!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
I really, really love the knife edge pave band! It’s awesome.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock

Lol. That’s really funny. I’m resetting into something less bulky. More like your set. I’m resetting into a plain thin solitaire with a tulip head and I’m getting the harmony wedding band from whiteflash.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
It is beautiful just the way it is! What are you considering in terms of a reset?

Thank you! I do like it. It’s a bit bulky And I’m wanting a thinner band for my ering and a thinner more delicate set. I have my heart set on the harmony wedding band from whiteflash and I want to go with a simple thin band solitaire with a fancy head. I’m sick of the knifedge look to be honest. I’ve been wearing it for 15 years and it’s time for a change.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
I really, really love the knife edge pave band! It’s awesome.

Why Thank you. Its from whiteflash and it’s so well made I never had 1 problem with it. I’m deciding what to do with it. I’m resetting my current set and I will probably end up selling it. Maybe put it up for sale on here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results