shape
carat
color
clarity

New Member, New Cushion!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blackberry

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
This is my first post - I spent weeks studying all of the informative posts here on PS, and brought home my new ring last week. It all started with my thinking of adding sidestones to my 1.03 radiant. After doing my "research" I realized that what I REALLY wanted was a bigger diamond (sound familiar?) So I went to see my diamond guy, and decided on a 2.84 cushion. I really just fell in love with this stone - it has everything I want: size, brilliance, sparkle and just generally full of life! (can you tell I''m still in the honeymoon stage?) Here is a picture (I hope this works!)

Thanks,
Helene
21.gif

cushionbox.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooohh, gorgeous!!! Congrats on your new sparklie!!!!
18.gif

blackberry

Rough_Rock
Here is another view . . .

cushclose4.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
First I have to say I love your name blackberry, as my husband is physically attached to his!! Your cushion is just a WOW!!! Love it, enjoy!!
36.gif
30.gif

Welcome to PS!!!
1.gif

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh, another proud victim of PS! What a beauty! Congrats on your ring!
face23.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 10:31:59 PM
Author: kaleigh
First I have to say I love your name blackberry, as my husband is physically attached to his!! Your cushion is just a WOW!!! Love it, enjoy!!
36.gif
30.gif

Welcome to PS!!!
1.gif

Blackberry, your ring is Stunning
30.gif
30.gif
. What size ring do you wear?

kaleigh; this is too funny. my hubby just got his a couple of weeks ago and it never leaves his sight. I wonder how he managed to survive with out it
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What are the specs on that beauty???

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo,
Sorry blackberry I''m not hijacking your post I sware. Ok my husband was at my daughters school for parents day and he was using it while in the classroom, that is just so wrong, but we love him anyway. We are leaving on vacation on Saturday and it does''nt work where we are going , hipp hipp Hooray!!
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 10:40:49 PM
mrssalvo,

Sorry blackberry I''m not hijacking your post I sware. Ok my husband was at my daughters school for parents day and he was using it while in the classroom, that is just so wrong, but we love him anyway. We are leaving on vacation on Saturday and it does''nt work where we are going , hipp hipp Hooray!!
3.gif

that is too funny. my hubby is out of town working in East texas. his phone has bearly any reception but he can still recieve emails...lol. i can''t complain though, otherwise i would have a difficult time getting a hold of him...

blackberry

Rough_Rock
Hi again, thanks for your nice welcome!

The specs:

size/setting: 6.5 platinum (simple basket)
carats: 2.84
measurements: 9.69 x 8.18 x 4.85
depth: 59.3%
table: 60%
crown: 10.3%
pavilion: 39.2%
girdle: medium to ex. thick faceted
culet: medium
polish: good
symmetry: good
clarity: SI 1
color: K
fluorescence: none

In the time period between picking out the stone and picking up the ring, I started to worry about the specs (second-guessing my judgement
32.gif
! But some of the best advice I''ve seen here on PS is just the plain and simple truth: you have to see the diamond with your eyes to really know how it looks, especially with these fancy shapes. I still can''t believe I have such a beautiful diamond!!

Helene

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s some upgrade.
It''s a beauty.
30.gif
30.gif

blackberry

Rough_Rock
style="WIDTH: 99%; HEIGHT: 160px">Date: 3/22/2005 10:45:32 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 3/22/2005 10:40:49 PM
mrssalvo,

3.gif

that is too funny. my hubby is out of town working in East texas. his phone has bearly any reception but he can still recieve emails...lol. i can''t complain though, otherwise i would have a difficult time getting a hold of him...
It''s OK - hijack away!! I don''t own a BlackBerry myself, but it seems like the rest of the world does - they are everywhere!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 10:51:58 PM
Author: blackberry
Hi again, thanks for your nice welcome!

The specs:

size/setting: 6.5 platinum (simple basket)

carats: 2.84

measurements: 9.69 x 8.18 x 4.85

depth: 59.3%

table: 60%

crown: 10.3%

pavilion: 39.2%

girdle: medium to ex. thick faceted

culet: medium

polish: good

symmetry: good

clarity: SI 1

color: K

fluorescence: none

In the time period between picking out the stone and picking up the ring, I started to worry about the specs (second-guessing my judgement
32.gif
! But some of the best advice I''ve seen here on PS is just the plain and simple truth: you have to see the diamond with your eyes to really know how it looks, especially with these fancy shapes. I still can''t believe I have such a beautiful diamond!!

Helene

All i can say is "I want one." It''s so classy and elegant looking, beautiful choice
36.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Blackberry! I think I''m in love!!!! What a gorgeous diamond and it is HUGE! I cannot believe it is a K too! No hint of color. Congrats on your beautiful upgrade!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

shoemortgage1979

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 10:29
6.gif
1 PM
Author: blackberry
Here is another view . . .
What a gorgeous ring!!!!!!
30.gif
I love cushion cuts because they are not as common...your ring is truly unique...and HUGE!!! Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
still waiting until we save up enough money for my cushion e-ring, but in the meantime.... WOW! i''ll look at yours
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it''s absolutely stunning. please do feel free to post more pictures
3.gif

gee5088

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!
36.gif

Such an elegant, classy way to show off your stone!

BTW-forgive my ignorance, but what in the heck is a "blackberry"? Some type of PDA or something?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beauty! Congrats!

Hey- guess what my name is??? And guess where I live? And guess what stone I have? Are you sure we''re not the same person :)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2005 8:50:29 AM
Author: moremoremore
It''s a beauty! Congrats!

Hey- guess what my name is??? And guess where I live? And guess what stone I have? Are you sure we''re not the same person :)

OMG- that''s kinda freaky!
23.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Its a keeper!
emlove.gif
Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

schmoopy

Rough_Rock
Sparkleberry, I mean blackberry
1.gif

GORGEOUS!! It''s so simple and classic!! Love it! It looks beautiful on your hands!!
Congrats lucky girl!!!!!

36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
wow blackberry, that is one sweet cushion you got there! i cannot believe that thing is a K!!! looks beautiful, congrats
1.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. Love those cushions. 2.84 - WOW.
30.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Love it!!!
30.gif

That is one gorgeous cushion diamond !!!!!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
upgrade vs. new sidestones!?!?! Upgrade was DEFINITELY the right choice!!! Simply gorgeous. Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just had to come back and have another look at your beautfiul cushion!!! I want one, I want one!!
30.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Your cushion is just what I needed to see this morning! WOW! Like a few others have said... I want it!!!

BTW - are you sure that baby is a K in color? You''d never know it from your pics.
emsmiled.gif

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
Blackberry, WOW!!! What a beautiful cushion..It looks great on your hand.I am in the process of looking for a cushion for myself,hope to find one as "sparkly" as yours. Enjoy wearing it!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
That''s one gorgeous, huge chunk of rock candy on your hand there BB! I love it!
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your cushion is gorgeous!
36.gif

I''m glad you joined and shared the pictures with us.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results