carat
color
clarity

New Member Introduction

OpalGalaxy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi Everyone,

I just joined this forum after some recommendation by another member - I had a look thru and its a very appealing community; doesn't seem like nasty people in here like I have experienced in the past on other forums. So I thought I would introduce myself :)

My name is Michael (Australian man), and my partners name is Yuka (Japanese lady). She might use this forum too maybe when I show her... We live on the Gold Coast in Australia. We deal with mostly Australian Opals in our business, but also with some unique coloured gemstones and some opal engagement rings. I am not here to sell our opals rather to gain insight into what's trending in gems and jewellery. Also, if anyone ever has any questions about Opals then please direct them to us, we have combined 16 years of experience in dealing with Opals. We would be happy to help with any questions you may have if ever :)

Pleased to meet you all!

Michael and Yuka

:) <3 xoxo

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Michael and Yuka. :wavey:

This is a wonderful community!

Jordyonbass, another member of PS, lives in Australia and is also in the opal trade.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to you both! It's nice to meet you :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello Michael and Yuka, welcome to Pricescope and I hope you enjoy it here.:)) There are lots of wonderful people who are generous in sharing helpful info to make one's bling dreams come true.

I came for the beautiful bling but stayed for the lovely people and hope you have a similar experience.:appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! There is a burgeoning interest in opals here, so any extra knowledge will be well received!

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Weeee!!! I love opals :D

Welcome!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Michael!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Michael and Yuka from across the ditch
always good to see the neighbours

i don't know much about opals accept they are very pretty
so i look forward to your posts

and yes, as a relatively new member myself i can confirm its a very respectful, welcoming and friendly community indeed

OpalGalaxy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Which place should I post interesting Opal pieces that we have in our collection? Not looking to sell them but I think a lot of people here would admire such pieces! We have a lot of unique opals here!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which place should I post interesting Opal pieces that we have in our collection? Not looking to sell them but I think a lot of people here would admire such pieces! We have a lot of unique opals here!

I think “colored stones” and “show me the bling” are both appropriate sections of the forum to share photos. You’re not trade right? Your banner says trade but if it’s a mistake go to account info and uncheck trade. If you are trade you cannot post photos of your opals unfortunately.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome!:wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Michael!

Sounds like you are trade going by your first post. As trade you're not allowed to post pictures of your inventory. Here are some other guidelines for trade (scroll down a little)

Hope that helps! Enjoy your time here on PS

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Welcome! Lots of opal love here on PS!

OpalGalaxy

Rough_Rock
Trade
Welcome Michael!

Sounds like you are trade going by your first post. As trade you're not allowed to post pictures of your inventory. Here are some other guidelines for trade (scroll down a little)

Hope that helps! Enjoy your time here on PS

Ok no problems :) My intention was not to sell on here so I will change it to non trade :) I only want to share some of our amazing pieces on here for admiration!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see your pieces if it didn't violate forum rules. I cant say I know what they are but I hope to see some gorgeous opals. Welcome!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok no problems :) My intention was not to sell on here so I will change it to non trade :) I only want to share some of our amazing pieces on here for admiration!

You can't do that any more than you can unring a bell.
If you are in the trade you must have a trade banner.

PS has very very strict ethical standards when it comes to potentially being used (or even appearing to be used) by businesses to sell their stuff.
I respect PS for that.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah, I wouldn’t do that now. Some of the vendors have their website address on their profile, that’s probably ok? Or maybe an IG account where you could show the opals off? Might need to check with admins if that’s allowed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results